Serie A 2020-21 (16 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Well if you are taking it this way - Serie A is a non issue therefore this thread is a non issue so why are you posting here?
tuz expert at your service

Some guys like Elvin or Klin dislike milan more than inter and for that reason they are more snarky towards milan. For the sane tuzzers such behaviour appears confusing given calciopoli but it is what it is.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well if you are taking it this way - Serie A is a non issue therefore this thread is a non issue so why are you posting here?
Non-issue = not Scudetto challangers.

Thus, I dont care much what they do. I just laugh when they fail. I care what the potential 2-3 teams might do (Inter, Lazio, Naples). Unlike you I dont see Milan making it to top 4.

I dont even watch Milan anymore unless they play us, our direct rival for the title, or the Milano derby.

- - - Updated - - -

tuz expert at your service

Some guys like Elvin or Klin dislike milan more than inter and for that reason they are more snarky towards milan. For the sane tuzzers such behaviour appears confusing given calciopoli but it is what it is.
I insist that I hate Milano trannies 100% equally by default :D

Tho, I hate a lil more whomever of them is stronger in a given time period. Currently I hate Inter more.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Thus, I dont care much what they do. I just laugh when they fail. I care what the potential 2-3 teams might do (Inter, Lazio, Naples). Unlike you I dont see Milan making it to top 4.

I dont even watch Milan anymore unless they play us, our direct rival for the title, or the Milano derby.

- - - Updated - - -

Tho, I hate a lil more whomever of them is stronger in a given time period. Currently I hate Inter more.
I think Milan are too enthused by their post-Covid form.
If you actually watch them play, they're nothing special. There's struggling against Bodo Glimt right now ffs.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

Jinx or no Jinx... We are definitely the best team in Serie A in terms of quality and we can only lose the Scudetto if we dont show up.
I see the chances of Milan challenging us the same as Inter challenging us
Lazio - I really dont expect them to be as good as their pre-Covid team.
Napoli - I dont think they can get 4th place let alone challenging us.. Atalanta are by far a better team...

It can change as we havent seen all teams play and it is just week 1 but if I have to take a guess at the table, it would look like this:
1 Juve - big lead
2 Inter - 1-2 pts more than milan
3 Milan
4 Atalanta
5 Napoli/Lazio
6 Lazio/Napoli
7 Roma

Of course all can change as I stated before but as you can see I dont think they will even get the CL spot.

As for hating Milan vs Inter - I personally dont hate Milan (I dont like them either though...) while Inter - I would enjoy any fall they get

Jan 22, 2016
Milan and Inter are both equally disgusting. Milan have some of the most arrogant fans in the world. They are so delusional that think they can win the Scudetto this season.
Nothing makes me happier to see another meltdown like their 2017-2018 campaign.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
160078532289311.jpg

Inter 2020-21 senior citizen tour about to kick off.
I understand all of these moves and see how they could work out apart from those old wingbacks in a system that requires wingbacks to run twice as much as everyone else. In that position they'd be much better off with a young and energetic nobody like Giaccherini or Estigarribia back in the day

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this is fantastic stuff:
https://www.corriere.it/cronache/20...us-f3bb2f94-fdd9-11ea-a13a-1a7326323030.shtml

so one sentence in this article explains that the university was under investigation for a 3 million euro budget deficit regardless of the suarez case, hence the existence of the wiretaps at first place. okay, we get it, it's a corrupt university.

but how come that the perugia finance police agreed to blow their cover and let the 3m investigation go out of the window just to publicly investigate an allegedly false language exam, and throw some mud on juve in the process? :rofl: if i was leading the financial police, i'd absolutely be fuming. priorities, italy, priorities :touched:

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Tuned in to Torino-Atalanta and after 20 minutes it's 1-2 already with a third brilliant one ruled offside. Atalanta creating chances after chances from everywhere on the pitch just like last season. Admirable stuff, defense still looks leaky though.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Tuned in to Torino-Atalanta and after 20 minutes it's 1-2 already with a third brilliant one ruled offside. Atalanta creating chances after chances from everywhere on the pitch just like last season. Admirable stuff, defense still looks leaky though.
Atalanta?! Orgut is not impressed!

They are a good team no doubt about it but they are not at our level. They`ll reach a similar amount of points this season
Inter - Probably the same as well
Milan will definitely get more but I believe so will we as I find it hard to believe we will suck as much as with Sarri..

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Atalanta won't do shit with the likes of Toloi and Caldara. They really should go for better central defenders this transfer market.

Rugani + 20m = Gosens :lol3:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Atalanta managed to keep all last season players except Castagne? I never even considered them for this season, because I thought lots of their stars will be sold. But if they "survive" until the transfer deadline, then we must put them at least among the top 4 favorites.

I even want them to keep all their players. Serie A needs an entertaining team like them.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Atalanta managed to keep all last season players except Castagne? I never even considered them for this season, because I thought lots of their stars will be sold. But if they "survive" until the transfer deadline, then we must put them at least among the top 4 favorites.

I even want them to keep all their players. Serie A needs an entertaining team like them.

They added Mojica, an LB thats more offensive then Castagne. Romero, decent starter/excellent backup for CB, they had no CF depth besides 2, so they added a dutch lanky striker called Lammers. Dont know who he is. But the best signing by far, and the breakout of the season, should be Miranchuk, AM for lokomotiv moskva. We were rumoured to sign him during CL group stage. Really quality young AM.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But the best signing by far, and the breakout of the season, should be Miranchuk, AM for lokomotiv moskva. We were rumoured to sign him during CL group stage. Really quality young AM.
We should know him. He scored both goals for Loko against us, once in Turin and once in Moscow.
He didn't really shine on those matches and I don't remember anything spectacular in his game. But he did score twice on us so I'll give him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)