Serie A 2020-21 (13 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Dzeko is still a top 5 player in his position in this league. Can easily give two years of great service for a top club.
Dzeko definitely is not a top 5 forward, but if you limit it to just centre forwards he might be, as many teams dont even have one. Not an expert on Serie A LBs, but same argument could probably be made for Kolarov

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
They already have Sensi, Barella and Brozovic who are better than Vidal. Eriksen is too, but Conte hates his guts.

- - - Updated - - -

Dzeko definitely is not a top 5 forward, but if you limit it to just centre forwards he might be, as many teams dont even have one. Not an expert on Serie A LBs, but same argument could probably be made for Kolarov
Name a forward we can afford who can provide 33 goal contributions. (like Dzeko)
It's easy to criticize, but not so easy to provide a solution.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lol wtf did I just read.

First you disagreed with me, then agreed that he might be a top 5 CF, then you make the asinine claim that not many teams play with a CF in Serie A, which is baffling beyond extreme. But you do you chief.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Lol wtf did I just read.

First you disagreed with me, then agreed that he might be a top 5 CF, then you make the asinine claim that not many teams play with a CF in Serie A, which is baffling beyond extreme. But you do you chief.
Forwards as in all types of forward positions, including Dybala, Ronaldo, Insigne, Mertens, Martinez, Papu etc
Centre forwards as in target man like Immobile, Lukaku, Dzeko, Zapata, Ibra

Dzeko as top 5 CF is a debatable argument because there arent many CFs in Serie A. Dzeko as a top 5 forward - no way

Apr 9, 2015
Genoa had a shit team last year, but I was really happy they stayed in Serie A. Alone of the fact that they're the oldest proclub in Italy.
They did some good signings/loans so far: Perin, Badelj, Pinamonti, Zajc and maybe Pjaca. Hope they do better this year.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I hope they finally get relegated and Preziosi gets banned from football. Bending over for the Milanese clubs and play the game of their lives at the Marassi against us

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Genoa had a shit team last year, but I was really happy they stayed in Serie A. Alone of the fact that they're the oldest proclub in Italy.
They did some good signings/loans so far: Perin, Badelj, Pinamonti, Zajc and maybe Pjaca. Hope they do better this year.
There's talk of them signing Danny Rose and Jack Wilshere as well. Mr Glass himself.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
https://www.football-italia.net/159002/gravina-wants-freshen-serie

So he wants us to be like the Scots. Wonder which clubs are behind this - surely not Napoli, Lazio or Atalanta??
We in Indonesia starting our league with east and west region. Because of our country geographic situation

And we trying for years until finally can hold the league in 1 full region so every team can play with every other team. Because group division can sometime become unbalanced with less competitive team, while the other group is fill with strong team

You can do that in serie C when it does not matter, but for highest league 1 full division is always the best

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Hellas Verona have officially announced the signing of Andrea Favilli, on loan with an option to buy from Genoa.
The 23-year-old centre-forward moves on loan until June 30, 2021, and Verona have the option to make the signing permanent next summer.
Favilli moved to the Grifoni for a total of €12m from Juventus and scored once in 28 games.
“Hellas Verona FC announce the loan deal with an option to buy Andrea Favilli from Genoa Cricket and Football Club,” the club wrote in a statement.

WTF with Italian young striker nowadays ?? only scored 1 in 28 games
This number for center forward should make him thinking for retirement in old days

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Inter are letting Godin go, and are getting Vidal. They also decided not to buy Tonali and/or Kumbulla despite being in pole position for both deals.
So now they just have 4 CBs and they play 3 atb.
Meanwhile, in midfield they have Sensi, Barella, Brozovic, Nainggolan, Vecino, Gagliardini and Eriksen.
Their transfer policy makes no sense to me, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)