Serie A 2020-21 (14 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Inter's recruitment is pretty average but they seem to have much better depth than last season and that alone puts them in a good position to win the league or atleast run us close.
Hakimi is obviously a huge improvement for them and the likes of Vidal and Kolarov are decent depth signings(altho can see Vidal starting a lot of games) as opposed to having Vecino, Valero, Gagliardini, Biraghi etc as their go to bench options last season.
Let's be honest, this is probably their best chance to win the league so can't blame them if they are bringing in experienced players to go all out this season. Whether these type of signings will cripple them is a different matter altogether.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Inter's recruitment is pretty average but they seem to have much better depth than last season and that alone puts them in a good position to win the league or atleast run us close.
Hakimi is obviously a huge improvement for them and the likes of Vidal and Kolarov are decent depth signings(altho can see Vidal starting a lot of games) as opposed to having Vecino, Valero, Gagliardini, Biraghi etc as their go to bench options last season.
Let's be honest, this is probably their best chance to win the league so can't blame them if they are bringing in experienced players to go all out this season. Whether these type of signings will cripple them is a different matter altogether.
:agree: It was a great mercato for them, that is the operative word here. They did pretty well last season in the league, and now they have added depth and rotation options.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Lazio has had one good half season over the last 3 or 4 years. Otherwise, they've always been fighting just to make the UCL.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
You guys all really believe Lazio will fall off that badly this season?
They did good this year. I don't expect to continue. Also that ridiculous handball rule is gone so less penalties for them.
They probably had 10 points more just from those calls.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'm actually surprised they unanimously believe we're going to win the league, with so many new faces/unknowns, and a novice/rookie coach. I guess the league is really quite shit then :boh:
The 2019-2020 pandemic-riddled season led by the paisan Marlboro man answered that question

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I'm actually surprised they unanimously believe we're going to win the league, with so many new faces/unknowns, and a novice/rookie coach. I guess the league is really quite shit then :boh:
Bro this team got 83 points with sarri as a coach and a weaker team. We are still the favorites because of our players.
If Pirlo doesn't come through, the players will probably win in spite of him.
We have legends like Buffon Chiello Ronaldo to pull us through, if Pirlo is out of his league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)