Serie A 2020-21 (18 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i am interested to see how napoli will line up next season. they had a weak season, but i think gattuso can make them finish in CL spots this season.

don't get me wrong i dont like them, but i want them to be strong so the victory over them will be sweeter.

race for 2nd to 4th spots is going to be intense

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I hope Conte gets his wishes and populates Inter with oldies with high salaries and long contracts.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I get 2017-18 vibes from Milan. Hyping themselves to no end, only to flop miserably.
Long may it continue.
I think they've got carried away with the Covid scudetto to think next season will be anything like that monstrosity. Wouldn’t even surprise me to see things go quickly the other way with Pioli.

I don't particularly hate Milan and it would be good to see them providing competition again, but I'd be more surprised to see anything like the form they ended 19-20 with instead of a top 4 battle.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nice team. Should lock down that Europa League spot for sure :tup:

So what is the plan here? Keep Zlatan as long as he can walk. Paper over cracks and cycle through the mediocrity in other positions.

Occasionally you can get lucky being the safety school for someone like Tonali when he didn't get into Juve or Inter?

Last edited:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We need to start strong in this season. Kill, kill, kill.

Inter is fucked with their late EL adventure and we need to take advantage of this.

We can't allow them to win anything, ever. Piece of shit club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)