Serie A 2020-21 (68 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lazio might get penalized against Juve and Torino due to fake Covid tests. It is said to be ordered by Lolito.
a Possible outcome would be Juve getting 2 more points (as we drew against them) and Torino getting 3 points (they lost against them).

Sounds like something that will be overturned after some appeals..
lazio knowingly committed fraudelent act.

this isn't simple like not showing up to a match like napoli or mistakenly playing an unregitered player like roma.

this is deliberate fraud. here in canada fake covid tests resulted in arrests and charges.

lazio shouldn't just be deducted points, they should be relegated for this.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
lazio knowingly committed fraudelent act.

this isn't simple like not showing up to a match like napoli or mistakenly playing an unregitered player like roma.

this is deliberate fraud. here in canada fake covid tests resulted in arrests and charges.

lazio shouldn't just be deducted points, they should be relegated for this.
Meanwhile it seems like they might get penalty points (4) but there will be no wins/loses at the table.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Wish we could win the league after Lazio getting penalized for fraud, Napoli getting ruined by ADL, Inter getting relegated for bankruptcy and Milan imploding somehow.
Honestly I have no joy in us being champions by default. Its like saying Here is your participation trophy and since you are the only one to be registered you are our winner..
It is true I rather have that instead of us losing the Scudetto but I really like it better when we win and shut Inter`s mouth season after season.

- - - Updated - - -

L.Alberto did great again - Goal and almost a nice assist to Immobile.
SMS with the assist to L.Alberto

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Honestly I have no joy in us being champions by default. Its like saying Here is your participation trophy and since you are the only one to be registered you are our winner..
It is true I rather have that instead of us losing the Scudetto but I really like it better when we win and shut Inter`s mouth season after season.

- - - Updated - - -

L.Alberto did great again - Goal and almost a nice assist to Immobile.
SMS with the assist to L.Alberto
Well, if Lazio get relegated those two will be much cheaper :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)