Serie A 2020-21 (135 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Must be easy for Inda players to understand Conte tactics - when you get the ball play it to Lukaku and let him run with it :euroconte:

Sadly Serie A is so piss poor that it works

Durden

May 11, 2006
Did you watch Milan yesterday? Pretty confident they will get battered by Inter. I know its a derby but the difference is pretty stark
Yes I think the same. And unfortunately I don’t see them dropping many points.. The general quality in Serie A is piss poor. They have a big squad, and they only have the league to think about. Plus Conte knows he has no alibis anymore, so he will bleed them dry.

Aug 2, 2005
Did you watch Milan yesterday? Pretty confident they will get battered by Inter. I know its a derby but the difference is pretty stark
Milan will finish 4th or 5th.
If they keep up,, at best they will be 3rd which I doubt it.

They were riding the enthusiasm and the good form they had from last season combined with our poor form,, and their first half of the season win against Inter..
Now we will see them lose/draw games more often like their real level atm.

Anyway,, it is Milano derby afterall,, anything can happen
A draw or better a Milan win will be great for us.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
How come Lautaro & Lukaku can play 90 mins twice a week while our players die at the first chance?
Hunger. Conte will squeeze every inch out of them until they collapse, maybe it's premature but with no Europe or Coppa, this is the perfect opportunity for them to go onto win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)