Serie A 2020-21 (6 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Whats your prediction for the Italian trio this Saturday? @Snobist
I expect Juve and Inter to win. (i even put money on them). While Milan I cant tell. It’s tough after their back to back loses with black and blue. Over 2.5 would be a good bet. On the other hand I do expect Atalanta to beat Lazio again this weekend.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

belotti asked for medical assistance, he held his face for a minute or two, it was a miserable simulation, yet the ref fell for it
I don't get how such situations always end the same, the acting cheat wins.
We see players getting suspended for obvious diving so why not suspend them also for something like this.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We see players getting suspended for obvious diving so why not suspend them also for something like this.
Well this whole head to head thing is ridiculous. I agree regarding the acting thing - He should get at least the same color of card the other is getting.

Its a shame though as Belotti is actually a good player and it kind of reduces his class.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
TBH I thought the ref was right there. Milenkovic made a clear gesture forward with his head, easy option of yellow card, and Belotti also yellow for his involvement and acting like a bitch.

Milenkovic was simply stupid for getting involved like that, got done like an idiot by Belotti.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
TBH I thought the ref was right there. Milenkovic made a clear gesture forward with his head, easy option of yellow card, and Belotti also yellow for his involvement and acting like a bitch.

Milenkovic was simply stupid for getting involved like that, got done like an idiot by Belotti.
for me it's a yellow for both for the "fight", and a probable yellow for belotti for that completely mistimed and careless tackle

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Eventhough I don't like Italian managers at all, the way they can handle older players and extend the longevity of the careers has to be really impressive.

We barely see 35+ year olds finding their second youth in the EPL or Bundesliga. Whereas we have had semi-retired Luca Toni as the league's topscorer, have 40 year old Buffon still being one of the best GK's in the league, Zlatan at 39 years old still going strong and 36 year old Ribery making fun of defensive opposition.

I wonder if it's man-management, football culture or tactics.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Eventhough I don't like Italian managers at all, the way they can handle older players and extend the longevity of the careers has to be really impressive.

We barely see 35+ year olds finding their second youth in the EPL or Bundesliga. Whereas we have had semi-retired Luca Toni as the league's topscorer, have 40 year old Buffon still being one of the best GK's in the league, Zlatan at 39 years old still going strong and 36 year old Ribery making fun of defensive opposition.

I wonder if it's man-management, football culture or tactics.
It's the Mediterrenean culture - olive oil keeps you young :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)