Serie A 2020-21 (13 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Both these two teams drop points. Huge opportunity for us again. But tbh, all of our games are now must win, we’ve dropped too many over the course of the season so far. But now is really the time to get our asses into gear.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Win our games in hand and we are 4 pts behind Milan and 2 pts behind Inter. IMO, neither of these teams look capable of just marching to the Scudetto.

Inter are the best looking of the bunch but they will drop more points. This is still 100% there for the taking if Juve step up like we have in the past.

Inter are still slight favorites imo but there is no clear scudetto winner here. The race is open. I just know it won't be Milan :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Win our games in hand and we are 4 pts behind Milan and 2 pts behind Inter. IMO, neither of these teams look capable of just marching to the Scudetto.

Inter are the best looking of the bunch but they will drop more points. This is still 100% there for the taking if Juve step up like we have in the past.
You know what's saddest part? You are completely right in your description of them. But we are more inconsistent and unstable then BOTH of them.

Its truly maddening.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You know what's saddest part? You are completely right in your description of them. But we are more inconsistent and unstable then BOTH of them.

Its truly maddening.
Oh yea I agree. Pirloventus is unpredictable. Capable of high highs and low lows

Still feel that the top two spots this season will go to Juventus and Inter I just don't know who will get first and who will get second.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It would be amazing if Atalanta wins scudetto. All of their players are good at scoring goals. Complete team. Anyways as long as Milan teams don't win it. I would hate it if Ibra manages to win serie A. It would suck big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)