Serie A 2019/20 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I would be really upset if big money came to Meelan.
They'll always be attractive to big investment with their location and being a failing massive club. Elliot are only there by default and as a hedge fund are going to be open to making a nice bit of profit on their investment, just needs a sizeable and serious offer.

I enjoy the Milan failure as long as it continues, but it is never going to be forever.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuck no, anyone but Roma. Billionaires buying them means no way we would get Zaniolo lol.
Think long term
Roma would be a tolerable rival, who is waaay behind us in every trophy count.

- - - Updated - - -

Shame I really wanted genoa relegated.
Why? They're cool, I like that Serie A has these heated derbies.
They'll always be attractive to big investment with their location and being a failing massive club. Elliot are only there by default and as a hedge fund are going to be open to making a nice bit of profit on their investment, just needs a sizeable and serious offer.

I enjoy the Milan failure as long as it continues, but it is never going to be forever.
Yes, you're right... just dont wanna let go of these glorious times. Still better than them buying Newcastle anyway, fuck all the other Black & White clubs (except Notts).

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
First they took Marotta, then Conte. Now they'll try with Allegri. Once they fail with Max too, they can sell the club to the Agnelli family and their wish to become Juve will be granted. They can be called Juventus U23 and proudly represent our colors in serie C. In the last rounds of serie A their players will even get to play for the A team and celebrate a scudetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)