Serie A 2019/20 (123 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis confirms: "We are working with the Federation towards the path of Serie A play-offs & play-outs, to break up the damaging consistency of the last nine years"

What the fuck? Hahahahaha
In other words - We are working with the federation to put a stop to Juve`s dominance.
If it changes to playoffs we will certainly lose some Scudetto along the way as consistency is our no`1 weapon in Serie A and if you make it less relevant it will take some of the future scudettos away from us although I still expect a dominance on our part although less of a dominance than the current Juve 99.9% champions.

Anyway while it probably isnt going to be Napoli - Unless we have a serious change for next season we might lose it in the regular method of a season as I expect Atalanta to be more consistent over the season while I also expect Inter to get more points.
As for Lazio - Its tough to say as its more about L.Alberto Immobile and SMS + Im not sure they can have another season like that (pre-covid days). They lost their momentum and might have a difficult time getting there again.
Also I have a feeling we will see SMS at PSG next year.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis confirms: "We are working with the Federation towards the path of Serie A play-offs & play-outs, to break up the damaging consistency of the last nine years"

What the fuck? Hahahahaha
ah, fuck it, why not go all the way and just send juve to serie b then? it already did wonders once.

can't stand these eternal losers. we really do need better rivals.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
How can anyone say such things with straight face is beyond me. ADL is such a dumb clown. If you can't win the game, then let's change the rules? What an idiot.
It’s incredible. It’s literally a 6 year old child’s mentality

“Mummmmm they keep cheating, I don’t wanna play against them anymore, let me choose the next game and I’ll make the rules, so I can win and they can lose, mummmmmm!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)