Serie A 2019/20 (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No one cares... Real won their league by penalties ffs. Ask if they care.
It’s funny how you think the way we are playing and the overall direction this club has been heading down over the last few years means nothing - just as long as we win another barely-deserved scudetto.

I want us to win every year too, but if everything stays as is, we are heading towards an Inter and Milan style collapse. No two ways about it.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I don’t think we are heading for a Milan or Inter type collapse. The difference in quality between us and the rest of the league is significant, as bad as our form may be. Plus finances were a part of the problem at both Milan and Inter too, where they had to sell several big name players. That isn’t the case at Juventus. If anything, we’re a buying club now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It’s funny how you think the way we are playing and the overall direction this club has been heading down over the last few years means nothing - just as long as we win another barely-deserved scudetto.

I want us to win every year too, but if everything stays as is, we are heading towards an Inter and Milan style collapse. No two ways about it.
There's definitely the risk of that happening. I don't think it will, but do we need to get rid of the deadwood this summer.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Agree. We have way too many washed up players.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Genoa: Perin; Goldaniga, Romero, C Zapata; Ankersen, Rovella, Behrami, Jagiello, Criscito; Favilli, Pinamonti
Genoa bench: Ichazo, Marchetti, Barreca, Biraschi, Eriksson, Ghiglione, Pandev, Schone, Destro, Bianchi, Cassata, Masiello
Inter: Handanovic; Skriniar, Ranocchia, Godin; Moses, Brozovic, Gagliardini, Biraghi; Eriksen; R Lukaku, Lautaro Martinez
Inter bench: Padelli, Berni, De Vrij, Alexis Sanchez, Young, Borja Valero, Esposito, Pirola, Agoume, D’Ambrosio, Candreva, Bastoni
Ref: Massa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)