Serie A 2019/20 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Conte has no class whatsoever. This guy was found guilty of not reporting match fixing, instead of shutting his mouth he threw a tantrum in a media conference.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
genoa to escape the relegation once again

just saw the winning goal, so unlucky for lecce
that is good for us too, as Lecce while mathematically still not drop, Udinese will be more relax against us
Lecce will face Brescia at home next, if they cannot get 3 points. then it is over for them

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I actually feel sorry for Conte. He used to be a champion, a hero of the fans. Most of you here are young and don't know some things about the club. Conte used to hang out with ultras in bars when he was our captain 20 yeara ago. He had huge respect of the fanbase even before he became our coach and brought back the Scudetto.

Can't believe what a loser he has become.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I actually feel sorry for Conte. He used to be a champion, a hero of the fans. Most of you here are young and don't know some things about the club. Conte used to hang out with ultras in bars when he was our captain 20 yeara ago. He had huge respect of the fanbase even before he became our coach and brought back the Scudetto.

Can't believe what a loser he has become.
times change, he's been revealed for the bitch that he is in at least 3 clubs now, whilst I can't remember what he did at Atalanta but I'm sure he had a bitch and moan there too before getting sacked.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
times change, he's been revealed for the bitch that he is in at least 3 clubs now, whilst I can't remember what he did at Atalanta but I'm sure he had a bitch and moan there too before getting sacked.
He had a big fall out with Atalanta's ultras, which isn't that hard tbh, they are idiots.

Also had a fairly acrimonious departure from Bari. He was mostly popular at Siena but he was only there one year and got them prompted to Serie A before Juve signed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)