Serie A 2019/20 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
No, Sarri did that himself when he spanked Conte's ass twice this season. He spanked Simeone's ass too. Guardiola's next. Then Flick.
And then we lose the final to Leipzig or smthg.
It was good until i read last sentence. Actually you’re right. If Conte hadnt lost 6 points from us Inter would be fighting to the last round with us.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I'll hold you to it tomorrow. We'll see who has a better game between Ronaldo and Immobile.
The funny thing is that you consider yourself a Juve fan, yet your ego is so big that you prob hope it happening just so you could tell people in here how you were "right".

Ronaldo gonna destroy Immobile and Lazio tomorrow, you heard it here first. I know Ronaldo wants to win the scoring title and anything he has wanted in this life, he's had it. This won't be any different and in a same note, he will remind you that GOAT eats the greenest grass.

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
If Bonucci is starting with Rugani, it's unfair. Immobile will be like a cow grazing in a giant patch of grass.
Rugani and Bonbon are class. I don't know what you're talking about

The funny thing is that you consider yourself a Juve fan, yet your ego is so big that you prob hope it happening just so you could tell people in here how you were "right".

Ronaldo gonna destroy Immobile and Lazio tomorrow, you heard it here first. I know Ronaldo wants to win the scoring title and anything he has wanted in this life, he's had it. This won't be any different and in a same note, he will remind you that GOAT eats the greenest grass.
I'll take a 4-3 win..... with a Ronaldo disasterclass (He can score penaldos) and 3 Immobile golazos so my ego can stay intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)