Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,852
    I don't really care to be honest
    as long as they call us Rube and shit I'll always point out these 'calls'' in their favour. They'll never learn that instead of crying against Juve they could do like us and overcome these calls and still win most of the time.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    If Inter wins, they'll be 6 points behind us.

We still have to play Lazio and Roma and given how well the team performs in tough games under this clown on the bench i'm 100% sure we'll lose both.
    Atalanta i would love to see winning the title, but Inter catching us sounds very worrying.
    Lazio forms is worse right now and Roma also not convincing enough.
    It still in our hands and we decide our own fate. Yes we cant win in the last 3 games but Milan, Atalanta and this Sassuolo sides is in form team in Serie A. And we should have won it against Milan and Sass if we manage the game properly.

We still become Scudetto for this year
    Then Tici should start thinking for next season. It will be very tough with other teams improving

rainhard

May 5, 2004
    In normal day, we will beat Udinese, Samp and Cagliari and winning the scudetto easily

- - - Updated - - -

Lazio forms is worse right now and Roma also not convincing enough.
    It still in our hands and we decide our own fate. Yes we cant win in the last 3 games but Milan, Atalanta and this Sassuolo sides is in form team in Serie A. And we should have won it against Milan and Sass if we manage the game properly.

We still become Scudetto for this year
    Then Tici should start thinking for next season. It will be very tough with other teams improving
    Roma having their best run currently on 3 winning streak, but that feat against Parma, Brescia , Verona
    But that is count even they face team lower than them. Verona is the real tricky team (Gasperini is Juric mentor in Genoa) and he play with 3-4-2-1 , almost the same formation with Gasp

I am excited with Serie A next season when Milan appointed Rangnick. I think Rangnick is good in spotting young players. Kind of adventurous FM manager style of coach, he play with so much tactics with RB Leipzig. 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1,3-5-2, 5-3-2,4-3-1-2 & 4-4-2 diamond

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ralf-...23826/datum_zu/2018-07-09/datum_ab/2019-06-30

He is the real tinker, more than Ranieri

- - - Updated - - -

In normal day, we will beat Udinese, Samp and Cagliari and winning the scudetto easily
    But in current form, result againts Lazio is prove to be crucial mentally

- - - Updated - - -

Roma having their best run currently on 3 winning streak, but that feat against Parma, Brescia , Verona
    But that is count even they face team lower than them. Verona is the real tricky team (Gasperini is Juric mentor in Genoa) and he play with 3-4-2-1 , almost the same formation with Gasp

I am excited with Serie A next season when Milan appointed Rangnick. I think Rangnick is good in spotting young players. Kind of adventurous FM manager style of coach, he play with so much tactics with RB Leipzig. 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1,3-5-2, 5-3-2,4-3-1-2 & 4-4-2 diamond

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ralf-...23826/datum_zu/2018-07-09/datum_ab/2019-06-30

Last edited:

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
    I hope he tinkers them to Serie B

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)