Serie A 2019/20 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
If Inter wins, they'll be 6 points behind us.

We still have to play Lazio and Roma and given how well the team performs in tough games under this clown on the bench i'm 100% sure we'll lose both.
Atalanta i would love to see winning the title, but Inter catching us sounds very worrying.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If Inter wins, they'll be 6 points behind us.

We still have to play Lazio and Roma and given how well the team performs in tough games under this clown on the bench i'm 100% sure we'll lose both.
Atalanta i would love to see winning the title, but Inter catching us sounds very worrying.
Well Inter has to play Atalanta, Roma, Napoli and Fiorentina out of their last six games.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Inter are not as dangerous as Atalanta currently. If we didn't get the penalty due to Muriel's mistake then the gap between us and Atalanta was 4 points. We were crazily lucky as only Atalanta are in form at the moment. Can't wait for Sarri, even if winning the S, got replaced at the end of the season by a proper coach such as Gasp.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Inter could be only 3 points behind us by Sunday night, with us having a game in hand.

I never thought I will write this in 2020, but that sounds fucking scary.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Inter could be only 3 points behind us by Sunday night, with us having a game in hand.

I never thought I will write this in 2020, but that sounds fucking scary.
It's not so much that Inter are a good team, because they're really not, but I don't trust this Juve to hold their bottle if they can't beat Lazio.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Dont forget that we have +1 point against Inter and Atalanta (head-to-head).
That doesn't comfort me at all. We still need 3 wins out of 5 games to not depend on other results.

- - - Updated - - -

udinese with most clean sheets so far this season.

musso is very good btw, i'd be happy to have him once buffon retires.
And we face them after Lazio. Just great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)