Serie A 2019/20 (112 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You think the seniors in the squad have a lack of hunger that's rubbing off on the rest of the team?
I mean there are many factors at play here, but can you see a team like ours which won 8 in a row and getting paid the most in the league run the way atalanta players run? The only hungry players in our team are ronaldo and bentancur.

Oh and higuain :p i had to go there @Hustini style

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I mean there are many factors at play here, but can you see a team like ours which won 8 in a row and getting paid the most in the league run the way atalanta players run? The only hungry players in our team are ronaldo and bentancur.

Oh and higuain :p i had to go there @Hustini style
Too many overpaid lazy fucks, get some hot youths to make them fight for their places on the team

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I wasn't sure, there are a lot of people here who consider him a world class talent and a future world beater, he might eventually develop into a good/very good player, working hard and putting massive effort usually pays off, he's got all the time in the world, but so far... Meh, nothing remarkable, a move to Juve or Inter to be the 5th choice mid doesn't seem like a good idea.

He should definitely move away from Brescia and stay in Serie A, Lazio, Napoli, Fiorentina, Parma even, Sassuolo... Lots of options to choose from, but his asking price is ridiculous, should be at least twice lower than that...

He needs to play on a regular basis and don't be another Berardi, when the time comes he has to take it to the next level, but now it's too early, a couple of seasons and significant progress will make him a good player to have at Juve, Inter, etc...
His style is similar to Bentancur imo - mostly a defensive player with good technique and passing, but Tonali is a more progressive passer imo. Also strong at set pieces, has quite a number of assists and one or two goals from free kicks this season.

It's hard to tell how good he really is because of how terrible Brescia are. I don't think he has any really outstanding qualities that can make him a world class player but he's solid all round. He's also an intelligent player for his age and has that grinta and some leadership qualities, so I think he'll develop into an important player wherever he goes and for the Azzurri. But yeah, he needs to go somewhere he'll play regularly and although I think he can play with Bentancur , we don't really have a need for a player like him at the moment unfortunately.

Hopefully inter decide not to go for him because Brescia has to sell no matter what and maybe his price will come down a lot. Less than 30M and we shouldn't miss out on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)