Serie A 2019/20 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
As much as I like their play, the hype surrounding Atalanta is too much. The remind me of Atletico in as much as everyone wanting to avoid them but in the critical games particularly against Real, that winning experience would get Real through and that was always a sure bet. I think counter attacking teams will punish Atalanta just as City did in the group stages.

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
As much as I like their play, the hype surrounding Atalanta is too much. The remind me of Atletico in as much as everyone wanting to avoid them but in the critical games particularly against Real, that winning experience would get Real through and that was always a sure bet. I think counter attacking teams will punish Atalanta just as City did in the group stages.
It's hard to hold the City away game against them, City is perhaps the only team in Europe who has the passing ability to exploit them consistently like that on the counter. Atalanta dominated them for large portions of the return match and really should have won. But this is a different Atalanta team from those matches, far more confident in their abilities and on hellish form right now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Atalanta’s finishing right now is different level. 7 shots on target 6 goals...

Gasp proving to be world class. Sarri proving to be trash
The thing is what happens when he takes a big boys job?!
When he did well at Genoa I wanted him and then he went to Inter and did an awful job.
Now he is at Atalanta and is playing the kind of football that a top team can definitely adapt and if you see these players scoring that much then at a team like Juve when the there are bigger names - he could do even better.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
When he did well at Genoa I wanted him and then he went to Inter and did an awful job.
Now he is at Atalanta and is playing the kind of football that a top team can definitely adapt and if you see these players scoring that much then at a team like Juve when the there are bigger names - he could do even better.
He could do worse also. Players in winning teams have higher egos than those of small ones. Who knows if they respond to gasp's requests. Some could actually take offense from him telling them what to do.
I mean what did he accomplished in his career?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Damn Malinovskiy can shoot
the goal he scored against us was vicious. like him, good workrate (it's a given with gasp's players) too. i checked his former clubs the other day, finding him was an other incredible scouting job from atalanta, fits their system very nicely. i'd love to see the opta data they are working with before picking a player.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Unfair to judge him based on his failed spell at Inter

They knew before signing him that his teams played a 3-4-3/3-4-1-2 hybrid style and didn’t sign any players to suit that formation. Sacked him after 10 or 11 games or something. Wasn’t given a proper chance and tbh, better coaches than him have failed at that shit club.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
the goal he scored against us was vicious. like him, good workrate (it's a given with gasp's players) too. i checked his former clubs the other day, finding him was an other incredible scouting job from atalanta, fits their system very nicely. i'd love to see the opta data they are working with before picking a player.
Afair Genk bought him to replace SMS in a starting lineup, so we better also check what Genk does.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Unfair to judge him based on his failed spell at Inter

They knew before signing him that his teams played a 3-4-3/3-4-1-2 hybrid style and didn’t sign any players to suit that formation. Sacked him after 10 or 11 games or something. Wasn’t given a proper chance and tbh, better coaches than him have failed at that shit club.
I said he failed, I didnt say it was all his fault..
Inter created a terrible environment that only Conte managed to partially heal.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn Malinovskiy can shoot
He can also pass quite well. Has some nice vision.
He could be a good purchase but I dont think its going to happen..

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Tell me one coach that did well at Inter after Mou?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Maybe in bigger teams the management gets more in the way of coaches and do not give them as much freedom as little teams do. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)