Serie A 2019/20 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
To be honest, we have much harder fixtures coming up than Lazio. We'll have to face Meelan, Lazio, Atalanta and Roma.

Lazio and Atalanta are the tough fixture there, and now we can technically afford to lose two games and still win the title (even if lazio win all their games).

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
We need 5 more wins to clinch the Scudetto. Mathematically we will clinch it with 6.

I would even go further and say we will do it with 4 wins if we beat Lazio.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
To be honest, we have much harder fixtures coming up than Lazio. We'll have to face Meelan, Lazio, Atalanta and Roma.
Roma are shit. 5th place might look respectable but they are 12 points behind Atalanta and 25+ behind us. It's just that teams like Milan and Napoli have also had very poor spells of the season.

Milan you don't really know what to expect, but it'll be harder without De Ligt and Dybala for sure.

Atalanta are hot shit, but we are at home and I always fancy us there.

Lazio we've no idea what kind of space they'll be in. They could be close to us or they might have mentally broken apart in 4 games' time, Inter might even be above them. Again, I expect us to win home games.

Sassuolo away is also a tougher game right now.

Udinese, Samp, Cagliari then Roma at home, that's a fair last four run-in for us, could be 3/4 teams with nothing to play for.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Why are you guys afraid of Atalanta? Didn't we trash them 3-1 in Bergamo?

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wouldn't say better, but they were more consistent. Those penalties certainly helped.
But, obviously luck and referee favoritism runs out one day.
Pre-Virus
Lazio have been the best then us then Inter..
Post Covid - We started playing, Inter also got better but Lazio went on a free fall.

IMO playing every few days and also after not playing for a long time have their tolls on Lazio

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Roma are shit. 5th place might look respectable but they are 12 points behind Atalanta and 25+ behind us.
And let's have in mind that if it comes between us and Lazio in the last round and we need to beat Roma for the scudetto, the Romans would gladly do the "Oh NOOO". They've been waiting since 2010 for a payback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)