Serie A 2019/20 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Still time to choke away big lead like you did against Inter.
Lazio doesn't have the depth and quality Inter has. Not sure if they have key players out due to injuries, besides Immobile, but it's tough to see how this Lazio team is 2nd in the league and contending for the title. Maybe the stoppage hurt their momentum ...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lazio doesn't have the depth and quality Inter has. Not sure if they have key players out due to injuries, besides Immobile, but it's tough to see how this Lazio team is 2nd in the league and contending for the title. Maybe the stoppage hurt their momentum ...
Lazio pre-virus were better than Inter

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I said it before. Apart from Juve no team has the depth to play every 3 days.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Lazio pre-virus were better than Inter
I know even if I haven't been paying much attention to footie and serie A in a while. Maybe they are missing players, maybe it's a momentum thing.
All I can tell you is this team I am watching right now lacks quality in depth and the right mentality - 3rd game in a row they fall behind in the score. Can't do that when you are playing for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)