Serie A 2019/20 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lazio with a new serie a record for pk with 15! Disgusting team
This year there were more PKs in serie A in general, I would guess (?). There were so many penalties with the new handball rule. Then add VAR for other things and I believe breaking penalty records is becoming easier compared to the pre-VAR period, or even to the first two seasons of VAR.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This year there were more PKs in serie A in general, I would guess (?). There were so many penalties with the new handball rule. Then add VAR for other things and I believe breaking penalty records is becoming easier compared to the pre-VAR period, or even to the first two seasons of VAR.
it's all true, but irrelevant tonight. just check that dive. if dybala does this and gets a pen awarded, it's a civil war in italy before midnight.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7,784
    They still could have prevented Alberto's winner
    The point was the game changed with that pk. A point would have been great. Normally when we looked for them to win or get a point they were out already after 15min. So I don't see how this game got you mad at wanting them get relegated.

They should always be relegated though. :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    They get a lot of PK's, so what?

Gotta be rigged. Such Inter fan vibes.
    It's the same for us too. We won 10 penalties so far this season, with 10 rounds to go. In the last two seasons with VAR we had 8 after 38 rounds. In 2016/17 we had only 3. In 15/16 and 14/15 we had 9.
    And it's not like we're playing some kick ass attacking football. It's mostly the new handball rule in addition to VAR.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    The point was the game changed with that pk. A point would have been great. Normally when we looked for them to win or get a point they were out already after 15min. So I don't see how this game got you mad at wanting them get relegated.

They should always be relegated though. :D
    Only favour those pathetic rats have done for us is take points off inda earlier this season

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    it's all true, but irrelevant tonight. just check that dive. if dybala does this and gets a pen awarded, it's a civil war in italy before midnight.
    I know. Definitely not a penalty tonight. Mistakes can happen, even with VAR. If we see this happening again and again, then we can start worrying. Tonight, Lazio were lucky with that call.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    How tiny will the headline be tomorrow?
    Knowing how Italy works, I hope for a tiny headline.
    If we start moaning and if pressure is put on the ref, the instinct of the refs will be to compensate by making a terrible call against Lazio or a very bad call in our favor. Unlike the dive from tonight, those calls will end up in huge headlines and will be remembered for years.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Surely Commisso will be bitching after this one, won't he? An obvious red missing, could have been even two. Add to that a non existing PK.

- - - Updated - - -

Such a weak interview from Prade xD

Last edited:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
    It's the same for us too. We won 10 penalties so far this season, with 10 rounds to go. In the last two seasons with VAR we had 8 after 38 rounds. In 2016/17 we had only 3. In 15/16 and 14/15 we had 9.
    And it's not like we're playing some kick ass attacking football. It's mostly the new handball rule in addition to VAR.

Penaldo effect pens all round.:cr7:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    We control our destiny and we have a cushion if we screw up one game, its the best situation to be in so let them have their fake penalties. Regardless, COVID 'gifted' us and stopped Lazio's momentum so whatever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)