Serie A 2019/20 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
You know there were issues with the officiating of the referee, if even the guys on FIF talk blatantly about what a shit show it was. Non-existent penalty and at least one (possibly two) red cards not given..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
they had quite a few like these.
Havent noticed it and I watched them quite a lot.
This one was too much of a dive not to see it in VAR days..

There were other incidents but I can give the rest the benefit of a doubt.
The penalty was just too obvious to miss it - pure dive and not even good acting..

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
WHat a disgusting PK for Lazio. Caicedo goes down before the contact with Viola's keeper yet VAR can't detect it?
Yeah, its pretty clear from the video that he fell before any contact. Var again show its useless. Lazio also lucky to finish with 11 players. Bastos should be straight red and parolo clearly should have gotten his second yellow. Disgusting ref

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sarri on the penalty given to spal: Tonight we had a penalty given against us by VAR when the VAR wasn’t working! If that had been the other way, I can only imagine what they would’ve said…

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Even with VAR, referees can make a bad decision here and there. The ref probably didn't see that Caicedo dived, he saw the contact and he probably decided to ask the VAR only to confirm if there was contact, nothing else. Ideally, the VAR would have told him there was a dive before the contact and the main ref would have checked it. But sometimes the main ref can be so certain in what he saw with his own eyes, that he will go against re-checking it. I think that's what happened tonight. It's not in our favor, but I don't see any tendency to hurt us or help Lazio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)