Serie A 2019/20 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think that would be true for most teams Bro :)
Never been more right ...>>>:marc:<<<
Similarly, if I had just bought 1000 Google shares in 2008 I'd have a lot of money now.
BUT Milan waste money every freakin season. I mean, how with that kind of resources you can't create a good team? Who do you rate as a WC player in Milan, bros?

- - - Updated - - -

Who gives a shit?
I want them to be competitive, not useless.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.football-italia.net/153826/people-are-out-get-lotito

Lazio spokesperson Arturo Diaconale believes Claudio Lotito is being ‘made to pay’ for his insistence on resuming the Serie A season.

Lotito is suing Gazzetta dello Sport for defamation over an article that alleged the patron had paid Mauro Zarate’s wages ‘under the table’ back in 2008, prompting suspicion on Diaconale’s part.

“Lotito wanted to devote himself to football because he knew that, without a resumption, the world of football would’ve paid heavy consequences,” he told Radio Punto Nuovo.

“I don’t believe in conspiracies but, when the clues are numerous, they become evidence, evidence that there’s a certain willingness on the part of some to weaken and put Lotito in a difficult situation.

“It’s difficult to say otherwise. They want to make Lotito pay: his attempt to play on equal terms doesn’t appeal to those who have a disproportionate arsenal of weapons.”

The newspaper is owned by Torino President Urbano Cairo...

“Cairo and the Agnellis have great editorial power: Lotito’s being made to pay for his demand to play on equal terms.

“Vigilance doesn’t always work.”

:rofl: look at this guy @JuveJay rinse and repeat since serie a stopped.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
"Everyone hates us"

That's because you are cunts. And if Lotito broke the laws, which do not forget he has done several times before, then he and Lazio will get punished. That's the idea of having laws.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
BUT Milan waste money every freakin season. I mean, how with that kind of resources you can't create a good team? Who do you rate as a WC player in Milan, bros?

- - - Updated - - -

I want them to be competitive, not useless.
That's like a Liverpool fan saying "I want MU to be competitive".

They don't. No one does. I only hear this kinda shit from Juve fans. WTF is wrong with Juve fans?

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Not a fan of that fixture tbh, realistically we'll finish with 10+ pts ahead, then the usual moaning will start - blah blah fuckin rube fixed the schedule, blah blah the Agnelli mafia made on purpose games to be played on every three days blah blah, rube scared so they decided to tire the true champion Lazio, who strategically gave up in the other tournaments so that they can focus 100% on Serie A, the 5 sub rule is designed to help rube just like var and the refs, etc... The usual stuff...

Also we'll have 12 more official games before we face Lyon in CL, not fair but they should be mad at their own federation, closing the championship was a stupid decision, they should have waited like the rest, instead French teams now have to deal with this handicap in CL/EL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)