Serie A 2019/20 (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
I think it is impossible for the season to actually start. How can you avoid even a single case? You can't, there will be infected people right from the get go in late May, then in early june, mid june etc and the season will not start

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I dont understand what would be the reason for cancelling the season. It makes no sense to me.
A waste of resources, as Lgor said.

For example, It'll eat up 1000's of Corona tests until the end of the season which should go elsewhere first, not to overpaid footballers just to keep the circus running.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think it is impossible for the season to actually start. How can you avoid even a single case? You can't, there will be infected people right from the get go in late May, then in early june, mid june etc and the season will not start
I think/hope they will have the good sense of changing that ridiculous rule.

BTW, surprise surprise the French gave up first :D

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
There is another thing on my mind:

If we're playing games every week or two games per week, that would mean if there's a positive case and the entire team needs to be in isolation the team would miss around 2 or 4 matchdays that need to be rescheduled. There won't be an honest contest considering games aren't played at the same time nor will squads have the same amount of rest.

Aug 2, 2005
Seems you don't get it guys.

One game is enough for them*, then they can end the league.

*Lazio win
Interesting.
Since Juve wont accept it.. we might lose coming game and then boom.. league suspended and scudetto assigned to first place lazio and everyone else in Italy is happy.

I wonder if players will play with masks on.. crazy situation..

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)