Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,283
    inDa fans making a petition to get inDa out of Serie A because of Rube. It's our fault the game is not happening apparently.

SIGNED!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    What are inter fans complaining about? Game being rescheduled, with our fans back on the stands, like theirs were in the first game? I guess fair treatment for them means Juve starting every game with 0-1 handicap.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    What are inter fans complaining about? Game being rescheduled, with our fans back on the stands, like theirs were in the first game? I guess fair treatment for them means Juve starting every game with 0-1 handicap.
    i read they are whining because they'd have more chance in front of empty seats, and they'll also have a busy schedule in may.

like it would be easy for us in may, look at our schedule. also, not a single home team would accept an empty stadium and lose both the gate receipts and their supporters if there's a chance of rescheduling the game. it only makes sense for every home team to push for a reschedule, and for every away team to push for the original schedule with an empty stadium. i wonder why they aren't blaming udinese too.

- - - Updated - - -

just checked this:
    http://www.legaseriea.it/it/lega-calcio/organigramma

CONSIGLIERI FEDERALI
    Claudio Lotito
    Giuseppe Marotta
    inda fans go like why not shit on the league, having our ceo in the leadership. :stupid:

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

not sure we'll play the coppa final, and cl isn't included in this graph. either way, it is a busy schedule. i still trust our depth.
    CL semis return leg missing there on 5th and 6th May. But this postponed game is one of our last one week breaks of the season and we will play twice a week from now on, if we stay in all competitions. Basically:

04.03. Milan (H) Coppa return leg
    08.03. Bologna (A)
    13.03. Lecce (H)
    17.03. Lyon (H) UCL return leg
    21.03. Genoa (A)

5 games in 18 days before the Int. break

04.04. Torino (H)
    07.04./08.04. UCL Quarters
    11.04. Milan (A)
    14.04./15.04. UCL Quarters
    19.04. Atalanta (H)
    22.04. Sassuolo (A)
    26.04. Lazio (H)
    28.04./29.04. UCL Semis
    03.05. Udinese (A)
    05.05./06.05. UCL Semis
    10.05. Sampdoria (H)
    13.05. inter (H)
    17.05. Cagliari (A)
    20.05. Coppa Final
    24.05. Roma (H) finally a 5 days break fiuu
    30.05. UCL Final

Between the int. break and the UCL final, we are looking at a schedule of 15 games in 51 days. Fucking Rube

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)