Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,141

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
    For fucks sake, he got second yellow for a clear foul, then vented his anger on referee just because Cagliari equalized. That fuccboi should've been banned for 5 games.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    disciplinary actions after the latest round:
    http://www.legaseriea.it/uploads/de...municati_m/8254/files/allegati/8342/cu161.pdf

lautaro martinez got suspended for only 2 games. conte got away with his childish press boycott after the match. ranocchia pulled a totti when he spat towards the 4th official; he also got away with that. inda got a fine of 20k € when they surrounded then intimidated the refs.

#notforeveryone
    Rule is rule
    How is Lautaro red card is interpreted differently with Bentancur red
    Both of them red carded with 2nd Yellow after complaining to the referee.
    I still dont get it why the ban is different

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    BS, 3 match ban minimum.
    yeah, that's what i remembered too. i'll have to check both explanations to see the difference between those cases, but i doubt there's any. fuck the league, it's a bs "sanction" indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Rule is rule
    How is Lautaro red card is interpreted differently with Bentancur red
    Both of them red carded with 2nd Yellow after complaining to the referee.
    I still dont get it why the ban is different
    iirc lautaro got a yellow for the foul (he kicked towards a cagliari player after falling), then a straight red for attacking the ref. :boh:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    Out of all of Inter’s recent signings, Eriksen is probably the one that worries me most. Brilliant player who can easily take this team to the next level.

Having said that, its nice to see big name signings return to Serie A. The CR7 effect Ofcourse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Beppe has managed to re-establish a 2nd top team in Italy within a space of a year. It seems like he's become an expert at rebuilding clubs. Top players wanting to play in this league have an alternative option other than Juventus where they can continue playing at a high level and this is all down to Beppe's solid work.

It is such a shame that club had to be Inter though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)