Serie A 2019/20 (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
Lazio would be 2nd with their game in hand as a win, somehow i.m more frightened by Lazio than Inter, I dont feel Inter can do anything this season, but Lazio has an amazing chemistry within team and will.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Lazio would be 2nd with their game in hand as a win, somehow i.m more frightened by Lazio than Inter, I dont feel Inter can do anything this season, but Lazio has an amazing chemistry within team and will.
I would gladly give Lazio the Scudetto (best fans and identity in Italy) if that means we can swap coaches with them

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
They have a paper thin squad. An injury to one of the front two or SMS and they are done.
Amazing job by Inzaghi though. They are a much better team than the player material that they have.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
According to Tuz in the summer, it was Sarri holding them back from reaching their true potential. Thank good they got rid of that hack. They have improved massively after he left. The same with Chelsea by the way.
Sarri left the summer before, genius. They achieved 79 pts without him

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Haven't watched the game, but looking at the stats, Lecce were very lucky to hold Inda to a draw.

But of course i'll take it.
Inter missed some but Lecce had the best chance possible and they missed it as well.. Anyway Im happy to see Lecce bring Inter back to earth.. They should know their role and shut their mouth..

- - - Updated - - -

They thought they will win where even we couldn't :lol2:
Im actually feel embarrassed for our team to drop points against Lecce as I think we can play 10 more games against them and win all 10...
Happy to see Inter drop points though..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm beginning to appreciate Brozovic more and more with every match. That engine on him is incredible, running almost 13 km per 90 minutes, both in serie A and CL, which is a crazy number if you compare it with all the other players. He distributes the ball very well (second best passer in the league in average passes, and first in total number of passes) and stops lots of opponents' attacks (top 5 in interceptions among midfielders).
For comparison, our Matuidi, who is acknowledged for his stamina, covers 10.7 km per match in serie A and 11.6 km per match in CL. True, a more proper comparison would be Brozovic-Pjanic, and Brozovic is beating Pjanic in every stat, except goals scored, including assists and average passes per game. All eyes in Inter are on Lukaku and Lautaro, but you can bet that without Brozovic they will be scoring less and conceding much more.
He went out with an injury today. I like him, but it's gonna be great info if it keeps him out of the pitch for a month or two.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I wouldnt give any other team even if it meant CL win! I mean I want the CL but I want it as an additional trophy and not instead of another..
I would forfeit Scudetto if that means Sarri falls in a bottomless hole in the ground, literally can't look at this subhuman without throwing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)