Serie A 2019/20 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He's a good player although he has a shit mentality and chokes when it matters

He has also something like 12 converted penalties this season (I might be far off but that's what I recall)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It's gonna become the norm with Lazio.
The match and the penalty. Meanwhile our players need to be massacred to get one.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

May 23, 2013
Let's not downplay Immobile's fantastic season due to the penalties he's scored. Immobile has scored 9 penalties this season in Serie A.

If you take away all of Immobile's penalties this season, Immobile would have 14 Serie A goals. To put that into perspective, 14 goals is the same number of goals which Ronaldo and Lukaku have this season INCLUDING penalties.

Without penalties Lukaku would have 11 goals this season and Ronaldo would have 9 goals this season in Serie A.

- - - Updated - - -

He never impressed in bigger clubs outside Italy, but maybe he's just a late bloomer/Lazio level kinda player.
Bit harsh. He arrived at Dortmund as a young player in a freak season which saw them bottom of the Bundesliga table half way through the season. It would be hard for any player to adapt to such circumstances, forget a young player who is arriving to a new country for the first time in his career.

At Sevilla he started off his career with a bad injury and only spent half a season there. His time was up and down, just like Sevilla's La Liga season as a whole in which they didn't secure a single away win and finished 7th in the league. However, he did manage to score the winning goal in a 3-2 win over CL winners Real Madrid.

I'd say he deserves a bit more time to prove himself outside of Italy. And actually the CL next season is the perfect opportunity to show what he's really made of.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems to me everyone hates on Immobile because of his kick at Tevez a few years back? If so, honestly the dislike is warranted and thus I don't blame any fellow Juve fans for being biased against him.

Last edited:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Lazio has been given 13 penalties out of 19 games this season in Serie A.Thats 2 off milans whole season record of 15.

Lazio: 13 for, 2 against
Compared to the other two championship candidates:
Juventus: 6 for, 6 against
Inter Milan: 6 for, 2 against

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Lazio has been given 13 penalties out of 19 games this season in Serie A.Thats 2 off milans whole season record of 15.

Is it me or does every season have similarities in these "penalties tables"? What's Roma looking like?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Looks like refs are making up for not giving them any in previous seasons.

Remember couple of seasons ago they couldn't get any calls going their way. Would've been in CL otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)