Serie A 2019/20 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Immobbile 20 goals in half season. At this rate he will end up with 40 goals, I highly doubt that. My question is will he surpass Higuain’s 35 goal record?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Inda is about to such Eriksen for 18m. Anybody else remembers how our in house Spurs fan was insisting he wants to win things and will go to Madrid?
first he was certain Eriksen was just playing hardball for a pay raise then he changed course and said only somewhere bigger ala Madrid or Barca.

I guess he was partially right as even current Inter are still a bigger side than Tottenham.

What a shame if we let this opportunity pass. We have seen in the last few weeks that Sarriball can be decent maybe even good with the right players in the middle and Eriksen could be a massive get for cheap. Instead he goes to strengthen our direct title rival.

And come on, if we were to match or even come close to Inter's offer I am sure Eriksen would ditch them in a second. We are still a much more appealing option than them.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Coping mechanism kicks in.
Yeah. Just nooo... As I said before I don't understand the hype for this guy because when ever I saw him play(pl derbies) he always seemed average, totally not worth 10-11 mil. salary+18 mil.
Granted I don't know how he faired in the cl against great opposition. Also saw him losing a strength duel with sterling which is laughable.
I think he likes to ghost a lot when it matters.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I remember this time last year where people on this forum were SCREAMING for Paratici to sign Ramsey in January for the 20 million that Arsenal were looking for.

Now, someone want to try to tell me that Ramsey is better than Eriksen?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
After he will fail there I'm gonna show you these.
And for 10 11 mil a year his bar is gonna be pretty high. :)

I 100% hope you are right my man, I 100% hope he chokes and is terrible for them. But Eriksen for past 5-6 years, has been a top few best midfielders around, and he is available for free/cheap. In HUGE positional need quality wise.

Right right now, there are only 2 midfielders (not wingers, but CM/Am types) in the world I would 100% take over him, they are De Bruyne and Pogba. No one else really.

And Inter are getting him, Inter, and for very affordable fee.

You are obbsessed with 10-11m salary, and not the fact he is a world class player and probably consistently best overall midfielder in EPL past 6 seasons (between him and Silva, De Bruyne more recent).

We misuse our budget on likes of Can (6m), Khedira (6m), Rabiot and Ramsey ( 7.5m-8m). I would rather ask what are they bringing to the table to the table to get that right now, rather then wether a top level premier playmaker getting just a bit above that.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I 100% hope you are right my man, I 100% hope he chokes and is terrible for them. But Eriksen for past 5-6 years, has been a top few best midfielders around, and he is available for free/cheap. In HUGE positional need quality wise.

Right right now, there are only 2 midfielders (not wingers, but CM/Am types) in the world I would 100% take over him, they are De Bruyne and Pogba. No one else really.

And Inter are getting him, Inter, and for very affordable fee.

You are obbsessed with 10-11m salary, and not the fact he is a world class player and probably consistently best overall midfielder in EPL past 6 seasons (between him and Silva, De Bruyne more recent).

We misuse our budget on likes of Can (6m), Khedira (6m), Rabiot and Ramsey ( 7.5m-8m). I would rather ask what are they bringing to the table to the table to get that right now, rather then wether a top level premier playmaker getting just a bit above that.
That is the only reason we cannot afford Eriksen at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)