Serie A 2019/20 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Refereeing designator Nicola Rizzoli confirms Atalanta should’ve received a penalty against Inter. “It was an error from the VAR official.”

Any confirmation about this? Video or official statement?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Refereeing designator Nicola Rizzoli confirms Atalanta should’ve received a penalty against Inter. “It was an error from the VAR official.”

Any confirmation about this? Video or official statement?
how many games will Lautaro be banned for cause if the answer is none then this is a pointless statement with no intent to right anything

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
zero, because the var ref saw and investigated the incident.

irrati (the var ref) will be banned though.
so they cannot retroactively punish Martinez because of that? i remember serie A used to do that for diving... not to Inter players of course but to Juve players.

is that gone with VAR?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
so they cannot retroactively punish Martinez because of that? i remember serie A used to do that for diving... not to Inter players of course but to Juve players.

is that gone with VAR?
With Juventus everything is different since they all want to show they are not favoring Juve..
Thats the thing with people - Its like the racism thing:
They dont want to be racist so people are trying to fix racism with special preferrance to those on the receiving end of racism.. (Im talking about people not football clubs)

The idea of anti-racism is not being racist - people want to be treated equally and not to get gifts or take abuse.. Same goes to footballing decisions.. I guess people (football and non football) will never learn..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

is that gone with VAR?
iirc video evidence can only be used in cases that all the refs (including the var ref) missed live. that's why it's irrati who will be banned: the game stopped, he checked the footage and told rocchi to continue. rocchi can't really be blamed, live action was too fast to evaluate everything. and yeah, martinez walks away.

odd rule, but it is what it is.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Reports that Koulibali signed to Utd for 64 million Pounds. Crazy amount of money and funnily enough less expensive then that turd Maguire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)