Serie A 2019/20 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
There will be more help for Inter from the refs in the coming weeks. When VAR is working in their favour, then refs on the field can do what ever the fuck they want. Hating Juve is getting more popular with every Scudetto.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
People are being pessimistic for the sake of it. We're at least 5 years ahead of everyone else.
comparing a midfield of Pirlo-Vidal-Marchisio with a super defense of Chiellini-Barzagli-Bonucci-licht-Asamoah -- BUFFON and attack of vucinic-quag-del piero-matri

to the fuckin no-names of sensi and candreva and these napoli class players is sick to my stomach. even stormzy look a like player is now considered a top striker!!!

jesus. if anything making Inter looking good this year is that we are in decline and have our own problems.

Mar 10, 2009
comparing a midfield of Pirlo-Vidal-Marchisio with a super defense of Chiellini-Barzagli-Bonucci-licht-Asamoah -- BUFFON and attack of vucinic-quag-del piero-matri

to the fuckin no-names of sensi and candreva and these napoli class players is sick to my stomach. even stormzy look a like player is now considered a top striker!!!

jesus. if anything making Inter looking good this year is that we are in decline and have our own problems.

Inter have a better team than previous years and a good manager. End of story, but they're still miles behind.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
how many times in our 2011/2012 it was up to Pirlo or Del Piero moment of brilliance that saved our ass from the struggle with Contes tactics. we were always running for 1-0

1-1

Conte is a great motivating coach to make players always concentrating. but if his players lack the top quality at certain point he gets smack on his ass.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I didn't watch the merda game but this was fun to read.
HT. Oh no the end is near, Merda is so good, there's nothing we can do, Conte is the best. Sarri is shit
FT. Oh no the var is shit, Merda is so bad, this all up to us, Conte is shit. Sarri isn't so bad
Lol

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Too many excuses.

Conte: 'Inter did everything possible'
by Football Italia1 hour ago
Antonio Conte insists Inter “did everything possible” in their 1-1 draw with Atalanta and again complained they were missing key players.
Lautaro Martinez had put the hosts ahead within four minutes, but La Dea slowly took control of the game and dominated possession.
Robin Gosens equalised and only a Samir Handanovic penalty save on Luis Muriel prevented Atalanta grabbing the victory.
“We went into this game without four big players, which is a major loss for us at this moment,” Conte told DAZN.
“Atalanta were built with remarkable physicality, aggression, intensity and the fact we held out against them on that level is impressive. Don’t forget, Atalanta finished ahead of Inter last season.
“They are a very strong team, we did everything possible today to win the game. These lads are exceptional and all I hope is that we don’t miss players, because just a couple are out and it becomes really very complicated.
“Today we had Nicolò Barella suspended, Matias Vecino with a calf problem, and we were down to the bare bones. I am trying to get Alexis Sanchez back in shape, but we are in my view giving everything we’ve got in a difficult situation.
“Looking at the table, seeing us up there, we might turn a blind eye to some issues, but the fact remains I pray we don’t have any players missing, otherwise there’s no coverage.
“Our position in the table should absolutely not con anyone into ignoring the difficulties of our situation.
“Atalanta have been working with the same coach for four years, they brought in the players suited to that style of football. We’ve just been together for six months, so being 11 points clear of them in the table is impressive.”
Stefano Sensi had not started a match for three months either, although he did have a series of substitute appearances.
“I am happy he managed to play 70 minutes in a very physical, intense match, as we have rediscovered a player who was very important at the start of the season.
“Atalanta continued to play with great intensity to the end and in order to do that, they need players with certain characteristics. The coach has consistently improved the side every season and built it with players suited to his ideas of football.
“We are just at the start of that journey.”

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I didn't watch the merda game but this was fun to read.
HT. Oh no the end is near, Merda is so good, there's nothing we can do, Conte is the best. Sarri is shit
FT. Oh no the var is shit, Merda is so bad, this all up to us, Conte is shit. Sarri isn't so bad
Lol
HT reads at Live thread are a hoot too. Highly recommended.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
“I don’t understand why VAR didn’t call it. The game is over now, but these things are ugly to see. This type of error should not be allowed in the age of VAR. It’s incomprehensible,” said Gasperini.
“I feel bad for those in the VAR booth, because this kind of error takes something away from a very valuable technology. I feel personally that it ought to be used only on situations that are clear and this really was clear.”

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Too many excuses.

Conte: 'Inter did everything possible'
by Football Italia1 hour ago
Antonio Conte insists Inter “did everything possible” in their 1-1 draw with Atalanta and again complained they were missing key players.
Lautaro Martinez had put the hosts ahead within four minutes, but La Dea slowly took control of the game and dominated possession.
Robin Gosens equalised and only a Samir Handanovic penalty save on Luis Muriel prevented Atalanta grabbing the victory.
“We went into this game without four big players, which is a major loss for us at this moment,” Conte told DAZN.
“Atalanta were built with remarkable physicality, aggression, intensity and the fact we held out against them on that level is impressive. Don’t forget, Atalanta finished ahead of Inter last season.
“They are a very strong team, we did everything possible today to win the game. These lads are exceptional and all I hope is that we don’t miss players, because just a couple are out and it becomes really very complicated.
“Today we had Nicolò Barella suspended, Matias Vecino with a calf problem, and we were down to the bare bones. I am trying to get Alexis Sanchez back in shape, but we are in my view giving everything we’ve got in a difficult situation.
“Looking at the table, seeing us up there, we might turn a blind eye to some issues, but the fact remains I pray we don’t have any players missing, otherwise there’s no coverage.
“Our position in the table should absolutely not con anyone into ignoring the difficulties of our situation.
“Atalanta have been working with the same coach for four years, they brought in the players suited to that style of football. We’ve just been together for six months, so being 11 points clear of them in the table is impressive.”
Stefano Sensi had not started a match for three months either, although he did have a series of substitute appearances.
“I am happy he managed to play 70 minutes in a very physical, intense match, as we have rediscovered a player who was very important at the start of the season.
“Atalanta continued to play with great intensity to the end and in order to do that, they need players with certain characteristics. The coach has consistently improved the side every season and built it with players suited to his ideas of football.
“We are just at the start of that journey.”
bf1f4440a62e27aacad63a1c21fc9b95.jpg

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Gasperini is more juventino than Conte.

forza gasperini!! he is a great coach. always impressed with his attacking fearless playstyle.

fuck you conte! wearing this Inter jersey you piece of shit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)