Serie A 2019/20 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yes, people do underestimate Inter's starting XI (which is getting more fatigued by each round, while EL and Coppa haven't even started yet), but they also do overestimate their entire squad. Squads win league tournaments.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
at the Conte sub of Politano for Lautaro. Needs to score to win and makes that change lol
I'm not sure how the Giroud signing will improve this either. If you sub out Lautaro for Giroud, or runs, counters, skillfull movement between defenses will completely evaporate. Just another tank to stay up and receive long balls with Lukaku.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not sure how the Giroud signing will improve this either. If you sub out Lautaro for Giroud, or runs, counters, skillfull movement between defenses will completely evaporate. Just another tank to stay up and receive long balls with Lukaku.
Agreed. Would think it's a way to sub out/rotate with Lukaku? Giroud iirc is pretty clutch as a late game sub.

Lautaro, whether overrated or not, is probably the one player that shouldn't be subbed out in any match they need to score late in. Their creativity in attack runs almost entirely through him (Sensi getting back into form will help a bit).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Its pathetic to read for real. Constant irrational conspiracies and deluded tears, all because we genuinely have a our first real competition for the first time in 9 years.
We had similar competition two seasons ago. Napoli were on top of the table after 19 rounds, with 48 pts (2 more than Inter have right now in 19 rounds). People were going just as crazy, or almost as crazy, because this time we're facing a traditional and more hated rival.

I like Atalanta. They are such a crazy team, you could never guess what will happen. I hope they will make CL as interesting and crazy as last year's CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)