Serie A 2019/20 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2019
Lukaku and Martinez are pure brilliance this season but look how Inter is playing. At the beginning of the season we were superior but after the Inter match we droped a lot while Inter is playing constant on a high level. I think we should have go for Conte than Sarri.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He's beating us? Guess I missed the memo.
Yes, it's disgraceful to be led than such an inferior in material, team. What's worse, they are playing so much better than us...
They are overperforming, while we are underperforming according to our capabilities, he has already won from that perspective.
Also once again he is proven to be the miracle man, the critical element that turns a loser team into champions!

This is exactly what builds his myth and what will give him the motivation to keep on!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
inter would have not survived this group.
Bro, we cant know that. But what we do know is that inter is looking solid in Serie a, and are putting away teams, against most of which we have struggled, with ease. Im not talking about tonight's game, which looks very even so far, but my general impression of the season so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 53)