Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,025
    Toloi, Palomino and Djimsiti is Serie B level. Atalanta will need to significantly improve their backline if they want to make it further in the league and in Europe. Signing a crippled Caldara isn’t a good start.
    oh my Caldara, is he on their bench? lol

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
    I remember when the season started, it was a lot of “calma, conte will burn them out and so on..”

They are hungry like we were in 2011-12, this is gonna be a hard year. Even more so if they get reinforced with the likes of Vidal. Inter should not be underrated, gentlemen.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    That didn’t take long

Every team will happily bend over against Inter in the knowledge that it will hurt our title chances.
    Whats with these pathetic posts like this being the norm weekly now. It's as bad if not worse then what I seen from Napoli, Inter and Milan fans past decade.

Inter are doing their job very very well, just leave it at that and stop with the petty tears.

It's up to us to keep at it and show what we are, the better team, no matter who the mediocre coach or whatever the issue is at the time.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,034
    motivation is important with these little girls and Conte is great at it. When they get tired of him it's over. They might win short term but later meh....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)