Serie A 2019/20 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Inter has played their three toughest games though according to the table. Us, Lazio, Cagliari are 2-4 in the table. They have to play 5th to 7th though still, Roma, Napoli, Atalanta. And we still have to play 3rd, 4th, and 5th in the table. Lazio, Cagliari, Roma. I'd say the remaining schedules for first half are similar strength. Lazio is better than Napoli, so tougher for us, but Atalanta is better than Cagliari (regardless of table), so easier for us. Balances out imo.
Lazio and Cagliari may be in front, but Napoli, Atalanta and Roma are harder to play against. Inter will drop a truckload of points against teams, but it won’t matter if we continue to suck against weaker teams.

Oct 23, 2011
Looking at which games we and Inter played is all relative, if we win away against Atalanta and Inter but drop points against Sassuolo at home and Lecce. It's quite remarkable what they are doing, they dropped points only once other than the head-to-head against us, whereas we did three times with a far superior squad. Let's see how they survive the next 5 games. Usually you can set a team's expectations for the season between the 20-25 game mark.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lazio and Cagliari may be in front, but Napoli, Atalanta and Roma are harder to play against. Inter will drop a truckload of points against teams, but it won’t matter if we continue to suck against weaker teams.
Lazio is better than all 3 of those teams right now. They’re probably in the best form in Serie A these past half-dozen weeks. Cagliari, is worse than those three teams imo, regardless of table.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
The only thing that would suck if Ancelotti gets sacked is the potential of them getting Allegri.

They’ve had the chance to win the league recently and come short. I think it’s a psychological block, going into every season thinking you’ll do it but then always be second or third best. Has to be taxing mentally. Max could change that so i’m hoping he heads abroad instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think it’ll be Spalletti. And he’d be a good choice for them to steady the ship.

I always thought Ancelotti was a terrible choice for them after Sarri. I actually predicted they’d finish out of the CL places last season, looks like my guess was out by a year. It’s a total clusterfuck at that club for a moment and I’m loving every single second of it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think it’ll be Spalletti. And he’d be a good choice for them to steady the ship.

I always thought Ancelotti was a terrible choice for them after Sarri. I actually predicted they’d finish out of the CL places last season, looks like my guess was out by a year. It’s a total clusterfuck at that club for a moment and I’m loving every single second of it.
Loved the interviews he gave when he was Inter coach, telling it how it is and throwing everyone and everything under the bus. Gonna resonate well with ADL.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Loved the interviews he gave when he was Inter coach, telling it how it is and throwing everyone and everything under the bus. Gonna resonate well with ADL.
He’s a good coach, decent tactician and his teams play good football but yeh his behaviour with the media isn’t great :D

ADL is the biggest cancer at that club. He made that club now he’s doing all he can to break it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Beppe gonna pick up Vidal?

"He’s an important player in world football and someone Antonio Conte and I have built a great friendship with.

“We have great admiration for this player, but many teams would like to sign him.”

“Unfortunately he is a Barcelona player, but with some positive meetings, we might be able to think about it.”

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Beppe gonna pick up Vidal?

"He’s an important player in world football and someone Antonio Conte and I have built a great friendship with.

“We have great admiration for this player, but many teams would like to sign him.”

“Unfortunately he is a Barcelona player, but with some positive meetings, we might be able to think about it.”
yeah, with conte in charge, it's possible. it would certainly boost their scudetto chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)