Serie A 2019/20 (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I am more interested in where Giampaolo will go next
Samp fired DiFrancesco but are close to signing Ranieri, Genoa is probably out of the question though they will soon be changing coaches, Lecce and Brescia are doing ok as a newbies so far, Sass and Udinese may look for a change in a couple of months, but specifically this Udinese side is absolutely terrible, it is THE most unexciting and uninteresting Udinese squad that I remember, awful bunch of players, even De Paul and Pussetto who looked good/decent last year are dogshit now. And they are the definition of boring, it makes you think that Chievo never really left Serie A...

If I was him I would take a closer look to Serie B, he already managed Empoli and Cremonese, was at Pescara also, and Perugia, Chievo, Venezia are also decent sides, he knows he made a terrible mistake by taking on a sinking Milan ship and leave a place where he had it going really well and spent 3 years to build something. Taking a Serie B side and start building again is probably the best next move he can make.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

no vidal is criminal
I like how they give Pirlo a Milan shirt but he joined Juve in 2011 only 1 year into the decade in question.

I do agree with Hamsik and Nainggolan. The first one is obvious. The second one played the whole decade at a top level while Vidal only was here for 4 years.

Immobile - Higuain
Dybala
Hamsik - Pirlo - Nainggolan - Cuadrado
Chiellini - Bonucci - Barzagli
Buffon​

The fullbacks this decade were pretty poor. Only Lichtsteiner and Lulic were consistent enough, might as well put Cuadrado there since he shone since Udinese and Fiore.

Jun 6, 2015
I like how they give Pirlo a Milan shirt but he joined Juve in 2011 only 1 year into the decade in question.

I do agree with Hamsik and Nainggolan. The first one is obvious. The second one played the whole decade at a top level while Vidal only was here for 4 years.

Immobile - Higuain
Dybala
Hamsik - Pirlo - Nainggolan - Cuadrado
Chiellini - Bonucci - Barzagli
Buffon​

The fullbacks this decade were pretty poor. Only Lichtsteiner and Lulic were consistent enough, might as well put Cuadrado there since he shone since Udinese and Fiore.
Nainggolan in an Inter shirt is another interesting choice for a picture. Why not put Bonucci in a Milan shirt while they're at it.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Probably:

Buffon
Barzagli - Koulibaly - Chiellini
Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba
Hamsik
Higuain - Cavani​

Some other players that should be considered: Tevez (didn't stay here long enough though), Immobile, Radja, Bonucci, Pjanic, Marchisio, Mertens (god damn I hate that fucker) and Lichsteiner (in some other formation).

Hard to remember any good players outside Juve/Napoli. 2010 is so far away already that I don't even remember what happened back then.

EDIT: Di Natale and Guagliarella, forgot them already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)