Serie A 2019/20 (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Ancelotti is a top manager and it's his second season, the performance against Liverpool shows that. Sarri did exceptionally at Napoli and Chelsea under the circumstances, once he gets the squad all fit, healthy and Sarriball savvy I think we'll be great particularly in Europe.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Am I the only one disgusted Milan still wear the 7 CL badge on the sleeve? First they are not playing in the CL and haven't been in for ages. Who else does this?
I used to hate seeing that too, but now it only emphasizes just how much they've fallen, and it's precious.

And yes, they are the only ones with such a badge who are nowhere close to being in CL lol
Others being Real, Liverpool, Bayern, Barcelona, and Ajax (for winning 3 CLs in a row).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Doubt if Napoli is our main threat this season. Its going to be Inter. Conte will grind out results come hell or high water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our biggest rival this year is Juve - It depends on how much time it takes to gel. Our team is definitely still way better than everyone else but we need Rabiot and Ramsey to be introduced and we need MDL to have better understanding in the back - once both things are done we will be the favorite to win the CL this year although we still have great competition from Liverpool and City and Barcelona are still a force to reckon even if they have flaws that we can easily exploit.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Ancelotti is a top manager and it's his second season, the performance against Liverpool shows that. Sarri did exceptionally at Napoli and Chelsea under the circumstances, once he gets the squad all fit, healthy and Sarriball savvy I think we'll be great particularly in Europe.
Ancelotti no doubt is a top manager, but out of all top managers he's among the best when it comes to CL and among the worst when it comes to league. Didnt win a league with Madrid, didnt win with Juventus, won only 1/2 with PSG and got only one scudetto in all those years in Milan. Also took that 91 point Napoli team of Sarri and lead them to 79 points

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)