Serie A 2019/20 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
If you find this funny just hear what I had to say even before the three games were played.
A pre-season prediction is one thing. But to write the season off with less than 10% of games having been played, seems a bit much. Remember the season that we came back from like 15th place or something to win it? We all knew this would take some time with a new coach, whether he's downgrade or not we can still win the league. In the words of Mark, "calma."

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You have the persistence of a scorned wife, but if you are truly confident in what you say why harp about it all day?
What is it that you talk about specifically here?

Also what is the purpose of posting on this forum?

Also is there any punishment for being repetitive?

- - - Updated - - -

A pre-season prediction is one thing. But to write the season off with less than 10% of games having been played, seems a bit much. Remember the season that we came back from like 15th place or something to win it? We all knew this would take some time with a new coach, whether he's downgrade or not we can still win the league. In the words of Mark, "calma."
Wait what? Writing the season off in pre-season is the same as writing it off early on.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What is it that you talk about specifically here?

Also what is the purpose of posting on this forum?

Also is there any punishment for being repetitive?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait what? Writing the season off in pre-season is the same as writing it off early on.
Exchange ideas and discuss topics, not ad nauseum repeat the same prediction in spite of being wrong about the very same prediction every previous year

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Exchange ideas and discuss topics, not ad nauseum repeat the same prediction in spite of being wrong about the very same prediction every previous year
So you are telling me that being repetitive is against the forum rules? Being wrong is also against the rules?

Also I did not get what the specific point you mentioned.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Inter have a decent squad which can become great if Conte sparks the required chemistry in that team. But they don't have any depth, so in order to become a real power in Serie A this season they have to leave CL and Coppa early on. Conte is exceptionally good at coaching underdogs only when he's 100% focused on a single tournament.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
La Liga is better too obviously.

Bundesfodder is about the same as Serie A, but at least they have full stadiums and much better atmosphere at their games.
I can bet Juve three games these season were the only ones you've seen this season. What's more, I am sure you have not seen a single game of Bundesliga that didn't include Bayern/Dortmund.

If you find this funny just hear what I had to say even before the three games were played.
Inter showed nothing to be afraid of in the opening three rounds. They are yet to reach Roma/Napoli level during their best years let alone Juve.

Roberto Sensi saved them against Calgiari by winning them a penalty and he scored a winning goal yesterday with his head (168cm tall) against 10 men Udinese. It's enough to see the highlights from these games to see they're nothing special.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I can bet Juve three games these season were the only ones you've seen this season. What's more, I am sure you have not seen a single game of Bundesliga that didn't include Bayern/Dortmund.

Inter showed nothing to be afraid of in the opening three rounds. They are yet to reach Roma/Napoli level during their best years let alone Juve.

Roberto Sensi saved them against Calgiari by winning them a penalty and he scored a winning goal yesterday with his head (168cm tall) against 10 men Udinese. It's enough to see the highlights from these games to see they're nothing special.
They don't have to be special, they just have to be consistent

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I think that finishing ahead of a team that won the last eight championships requires something special from a team that hasn't finished above 4th in last 5 seasons.
The level of consistency required is special, yes. They don't have to look good doing it. At least that's what I thought you meant when you said they didn't look special.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The level of consistency required is special, yes. They don't have to look good doing it. At least that's what I thought you meant when you said they didn't look special.
Theoretically, yes. However, I think they will definitely be beaten this season by some semi-decent sides (stronger than those they have played so far) and they won't be that lucky all the time as they were against Calgiari and Udinese while playing the lower table. Juventus is just miles ahead of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)