Serie A 2019/20 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Have you been to Italy? I've been there for a week not so long ago and you have hordes of blacks wandering around railway stations. Majority of them is there for no specific reason while few of them are selling umbrellas, power banks, headphones etc. Actually my post you quoted was just a joke but according to you and @il brutto once you make a joke about a minority you are automatically a hater :D

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
That's just West Ham and East London generally though. It's nothing like that at Tottenham or Arsenal, and can be even downright friendly at places like Palace or Fulham. Not sure about Chelsea, probably best avoid them too.
No man, if you're a minority then it hard. Mob mentality means that one guy who starts shit will have a whole crowd will carry that forward. You're right, some fans are great like Arsenal because there are a lot of black fans, love Blackburn fans and generally smaller clubs. Liverpool/Everton and Man United are among the worst, low level like Millwall and Leeds.

I was working the game where West Ham were 3 up against Spurs but then you came back to win with Berbatov in the team. At least 10 stewards were attacked that game, police also got hurt. Football at it's best and worst.

Jun 6, 2015
Have you been to Italy? I've been there for a week not so long ago and you have hordes of blacks wandering around railway stations. Majority of them is there for no specific reason while few of them are selling umbrellas, power banks, headphones etc. Actually my post you quoted was just a joke but according to you and @il brutto once you make a joke about a minority you are automatically a hater :D
You have a long history of said behavior. It's pretty hard to keep up when you're "joking" and when you're being dead serious.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
No man, if you're a minority then it hard. Mob mentality means that one guy who starts shit will have a whole crowd will carry that forward. You're right, some fans are great like Arsenal because there are a lot of black fans, love Blackburn fans and generally smaller clubs. Liverpool/Everton and Man United are among the worst, low level like Millwall and Leeds.

I was working the game where West Ham were 3 up against Spurs but then you came back to win with Berbatov in the team. At least 10 stewards were attacked that game, police also got hurt. Football at it's best and worst.
Sorry to hear about your experience. However, this sort of thing is quite rare nowadays outside the Millwall/West Ham/Chelsea triumvirate of twats.

Most clubs just don’t stand for this shit nowadays, and will ban for life anyone that is racist or violent.

Should start doing that at Cagliari too.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just watched the highlights of Scotland Belgium and I realized 2 things (one of them was well known)
1. KDB - One of the best passers in the history of the game
2. Lukaku - Despite his goal and assist - Everytime I saw him touch the ball I was entertained by how clueless he is touching a ball - He really needs a clear cut chance in order to score and we are lucky that the Dybala Lukaku swap failed..
Inter got robbed big time!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Llorente "Pressure is on Juve in the title race" (FI)

Yeah 8 consecutive scudettos suggest pressure is something that can bother us..

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Just watched the highlights of Scotland Belgium and I realized 2 things (one of them was well known)
1. KDB - One of the best passers in the history of the game
2. Lukaku - Despite his goal and assist - Everytime I saw him touch the ball I was entertained by how clueless he is touching a ball - He really needs a clear cut chance in order to score and we are lucky that the Dybala Lukaku swap failed..
Inter got robbed big time!
3. Scotland are atrocious and would make even average opponents look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)