Serie A 2019/20 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
You make that noise against teams from france.
I think we should do this. It's not racist (the French are not a race). We should also throw onions at their players and wave baguettes in the air. But do it in a playful Allo Allo type way. We could also have sexy cheerleaders at half-time dressed as French waitresses. I think we could all get on board with that.

Of course, we'd also have to surrender before half-time. Piss in open toilets and not bother to wash. So there's pros and cons obviously.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He said it's why he never moved to Italy. He played in China once though. Presumably because;
a) they paid him so much money it suddenly didn't become a problem, or
b) he hadn't got a clue what anyone was saying.
It reminds me of Joao Mario - Dont come to Italy plea.. Only to see his fellow countryman and the most followed player in the history of football move to Italy...

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Demba Ba and a few English pundits recommend black players to leave Serie A
I’m not defending Italy here, but England is on another level when it comes privacy in public. It’s pretty easy for them to get rid of bad apples:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/04/business/facial-recognition-uk-court.html

- - - Updated - - -

Ultras at it again:

“Sampdoria President Massimo Ferrero had to be rescued by police when ultras gathered around a restaurant demanding a meeting.
The patron has been under increasing pressure to sell the club after talks with Gianluca Vialli’s American conglomerate reached another impasse.
It’s reported Ferrero was having lunch in Genoa today when the restaurant was surrounded by Sampdoria ultras.They were furious and had gathered to demand a meeting with the President, in which they’d urge him to sell up.
The restaurant’s security and local police combined to calm the situation and get Ferrero out of the building.”
https://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=www.football-italia.net#menu=news-all

Last edited:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I’m not defending Italy here, but England is on another level when it comes privacy in public. It’s pretty easy for them to get rid of bad apples:

- - - Updated - - -

Ultras at it again:

“Sampdoria President Massimo Ferrero had to be rescued by police when ultras gathered around a restaurant demanding a meeting.
The patron has been under increasing pressure to sell the club after talks with Gianluca Vialli’s American conglomerate reached another impasse.
It’s reported Ferrero was having lunch in Genoa today when the restaurant was surrounded by Sampdoria ultras.They were furious and had gathered to demand a meeting with the President, in which they’d urge him to sell up.
The restaurant’s security and local police combined to calm the situation and get Ferrero out of the building.”
Ultras. LOL. How very 1980's.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ultras at it again:
They better leave the great man alone!

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Ultras at it again:

@CrimsonianKing

Book your flight for tomorrow, we must protect him at all costs.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
At West Ham I'd be racially abused every fucking match but if I kicked up a fuss then both THE CLUB AND POLICE WOULD DO SOMETHING. Fan gets banned and go home a police record. The problem exists everywhere but if the club and FA acts then it really helps. Sadly nothing happens in Italy which fuels the problem.

A couple of Muslims were abused at Anfield for praying so Liverpool made a prayer space. If the Liverpool Ultras have a problem the club won't fold for them and that's something I really admire about the EPL.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
At West Ham I'd be racially abused every fucking match but if I kicked up a fuss then both THE CLUB AND POLICE WOULD DO SOMETHING. Fan gets banned and go home a police record. The problem exists everywhere but if the club and FA acts then it really helps. Sadly nothing happens in Italy which fuels the problem.

A couple of Muslims were abused at Anfield for praying so Liverpool made a prayer space. If the Liverpool Ultras have a problem the club won't fold for them and that's something I really admire about the EPL.
The situation you described in your second sentence is simply unbelievable and ridiculous. Making praying sections for Muslims in a football stadium, making captains wear fag rainbow armbands - England, a place to admire :sergio:

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The situation you described in your second sentence is simply unbelievable and ridiculous. Making praying sections for Muslims in a football stadium, making captains wear fag rainbow armbands - England, a place to admire :sergio:

completely agree. the modern day pandering to any whiny entitled minority to score publicity points sickens me.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019

What are you saying? Muslims and homosexuals not not as deserving as yourself to support their club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)