Serie A 2019/20 (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Dafuq? You go to a football match to watch football, what's that got to do with religion, gender, sexual preferences?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
What are you saying? Muslims and homosexuals not not as deserving as yourself to support their club?
He’s saying it has nothing to do with racism or homophobia if clubs don’t make space for prayer sections or wear a rainbow colored armband.

You do know that football is about bonding around the game, right? It’s not an identity university group, where we talk about your feelings. Leave the religion at home and enjoy the community around the game.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Why would there be praying sections in a stadium? Unless it was in Saudi Arabia
Agreed.

He’s saying it has nothing to do with racism or homophobia if clubs don’t make space for prayer sections or wear a rainbow colored armband.

You do know that football is about bonding around the game, right? It’s not an identity university group, where we talk about your feelings. Leave the religion at home and enjoy the community around the game.
Who says homosexuals go to a match to debate about such topics? They just want to see their team play and be part of the community you describe. Question is whether they're welcome or not.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Agreed.

Who says homosexuals go to a match to debate about such topics? They just want to see their team play and be part of the community you describe. Question is whether they're welcome or not.
When I’m at a football match, I don’t want my wholesome WASPish tendencies to be offended by other alternative “lifestyles” and ideologies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Agreed.

I replied to what you wrote and what I think Kyle is saying. No one here are saying they aren’t welcome. We’re saying it has nothing to do with homophobia if the club refuse to obey to demands about special treatment.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We’re saying it has nothing to do with homophobia if the club refuse to obey to demands about special treatment.
Nobody asked for special treatment. Gays haven't asked for anything special and I suppose Liverpool made a prayer area for publicity and the fans that Salah has.

My point is that clearly fans that make monkey chants are racist, they look down on blacks. Allowing them to continue makes it normal in the football community. You can't change what people think or believe but you can clear those fuckers from the stands and perhaps more blacks in Italy could actually go and watch a game.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Nobody asked for special treatment. Gays haven't asked for anything special and I suppose Liverpool made a prayer area for publicity and the fans that Salah has.

My point is that clearly fans that make monkey chants are racist, they look down on blacks. Allowing them to continue makes it normal in the football community. You can't change what people think or believe but you can clear those fuckers from the stands and perhaps more blacks in Italy could actually go and watch a game.
And we all agree with that. But I owe you an apology. I read too fast and now I see you were talking about how the club reacted when fans were abused. Sorry.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
And we all agree with that. But I owe you an apology. I read too fast and now I see you were talking about how the club reacted when fans were abused. Sorry.
No worries. I was at West Ham while I was doing my degree and my experience has taught me that I'll never go to a football match.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
No worries. I was at West Ham while I was doing my degree and my experience has taught me that I'll never go to a football match.
That's just West Ham and East London generally though. It's nothing like that at Tottenham or Arsenal, and can be even downright friendly at places like Palace or Fulham. Not sure about Chelsea, probably best avoid them too.

Just as I don't believe racism is an Italian thing. Sure, it tends to happen in Cagliari a little too often and that's partly the fault of the authorities for allowing its continuation. But it's not bad everywhere.

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

They cannot afford a ticket because all they do is wandering around railway stations in groups.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Quazis is a known racist, homophobe and bigot. Wouldn't take him too seriously on any social matters.
Oh I know all that, I'm just confused, what type of specific homophobia is this, or in Poland the entire gay population hang around train stations as cluster? Like they homeless? Lol.

Jun 6, 2015
Oh I know all that, I'm just confused, what type of specific homophobia is this, or in Poland gay population hang around train stations as cluster? Lol.
:D

Not sure, but I think he was being a racist and not a homophobe in this case. Easy to get confused with him.

I think what he wrote was in relation to this part of Mokku's post.
...and perhaps more blacks in Italy could actually go and watch a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)