Serie A 2019/20 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Please, Candreva and Asamoah are weak and this is where they'll get caught out. They have zero creativity so against defensive teams they'll struggle. Conte is a top manager and dragged us out of hell but we have a far superior team. Once we decide to put out a team with the best quality players like Dybala instead of Higuain, we'll give Inter a lesson.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I actually heard that live on radio, almost crashed my car in hysterics. The level of stupidity these callers have. I also heard a Aston Villa fan once call Delph a world class player. fucking delph!
I just remembered it from all this lukaku/ronaldo talk, still cracks me up listening to it now.The english are a special kind of deluded people.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I just remembered it from all this lukaku/ronaldo talk, still cracks me up listening to it now.The english are a special kind of deluded people.
That good old stereotype "oh but it's Italy..."

You should have heard the liverpool fan who called it before the end of the last season claiming liverpool should get a trophy even if they finish 2nd because their effort was worthy of 1st place... no wonder the rest of the world enjoy watching england crash out of international tournaments

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm not panicking over an Inter win against Lecce, but the road to scudetto, 4th place or whatever the objective is goes through getting maximum points against teams in the bottom half of the table. Inter always struggled against such teams.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's Lecce, Seriously I can't say I was overly impressed by inda, they looked defensively shaky in parts, the only reason why inda won was the amount of time and space inda were afforded to them in dangerous areas. Any half decent side and manager would limit that

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Watched from min 10 till 38. Inter looked legit title contenders as anticipated. Lecce legit relegation battlers but could've done more with more belief & better coaching. They had the opportunities & ability to trouble inter on the counter. Completely surrendered the width of the pitch & let Candreva & Asamoah do what they wanted.

It'd be foolish to not say Conte was the main protagonist for the result, but in those 28 mins, Lecce had 2 PKs denied. Lecce player got wrestled down in both instances. Guessing we won't hear about that tomorrow.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ofcourse they will do much better than they used to in the past. They now have a truly world class coach. But its still just one game and the season is long. The massive gap in squad quality will show as the season continues. No need to panic.
What massive gap?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
First game of the season against Lecce, out of all teams. The annual hyping of Inter started early this season! To the very least, they will have 15 points less than us by the end of the season. Bookmark this post.
No need to. Most of us don't actually fear Inter at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait isn't Palmieri an Inter supporter and an Italian?

Didn't he just insult his own team and himself?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Our coach has a European Cup. That semi final at home against Benfica still remains fresh in my memory and that was a team of studs. Candreva and Asamoah will be brutally exposed. Lecce had plenty of possession in dangerous areas.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Inter also beat Sassuolo 8-0 a few seasons ago IIRC - Winning by a great margin means nothing.
They played well but they were playing Lecce... I predicted a 4-0 win for Inter and now they`ll win a few more games but then they will slip a bit enough to let us take a grip of 1st place and never let go..
We all know the same old story..

- - - Updated - - -

P.S who was that Lecce guy who dribbled past all of Inter`s players before providing a great pass to Lapadula only to waste it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)