Serie A 2019/20 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I used to be sorry for Milan but not anymore. Their forums are infested with idiots who blame Juve for everything.
Like today I read in some forums blaiming Agnelli for not given penalty for them.Whaaaat ?!!
They are completly deluded and do not understand that the coach or the system they use are the least of their problems. The simple truth is that their players are mediocre to the bones.
It started two seasons ago when they spend 200 million and bought 7-8 players and they proclaimed they will fight for the title. Already then I said that all the players they bought are average.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Speaking of which, time to read up on the AC Misery forums.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Another bullshit call without the use of the VAR
"players committing accidental fouls that deny a goalscoring chance will now be cautioned instead."
It should have been a yellow card, the defender has lost his balance, he didn't want to commit a foul, it's a red card only if
"But deliberate fouls will still incur a red card.
Those include holding, pulling or pushing, not playing the ball, serious foul play, violent conduct or deliberate handball in order to deny a goalscoring opportunity."
Its almost as if they doesn't want to follow the rules, just go and watch the fucking replay

- - - Updated - - -

Nightmare

- - - Updated - - -

And then this :lol:a penalty kick :rofl: where Cerri was supposed to put his hands at??? Hahahaha what the actual fuck, he was going down after the jump, his both hands were lowered, HOW CAN YOU GIVE A PENALTY FOR IT EVEN AFTER YOU'VE WATCHED THE REPLAY? :lol: it seems like all you have to do now is just shoot the ball into your opponents hands and it will be a pen.
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

The rule was changed to prevent attacking players from scoring a goal after the ball has touched their hands, no matter if it was done initially or not, but instead we are getting fucking bullshit penalty calls here and there
New rule is indeed stupid..

- - - Updated - - -

WHAT THE FUCK

- - - Updated - - -

CANT BELIEVE THAT THEY WENT FOR FORTNITE CELEBRATIONS HAHAHAHA FUCKING DISGUSTING CLUB
They have time to check which type of celebrations they like the most... Its not as if there is a trophy coming anytime soon...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #389
    Massa is suspended but it doesn't change anything
    I can't believe this guy wasn't fired after saying there was a wiretap proving Agnelli was dealing with the mafia when in fact it never existed.
    Correction, I believe this guy wasn't fired...

now I'm reading Pecoraro didn't ask for the ''prova TV'' for Mertens. :baus:

EC5TvlLWwAAHyxA.png

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

This shit is boring. Can we for once not go over it all season? It started on Matchday 1 too.

Ok, we understand it, we are the victims of a corrupt league yada yada yada rinse and repeat.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

This shit is boring. Can we for once not go over it all season? It started on Matchday 1 too.

Ok, we understand it, we are the victims of a corrupt league yada yada yada rinse and repeat.
    It doesnt matter anyway.. We will win this even if the ref help Napoli.. Hell I dont even think they will come second..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)