Serie A 2018/19 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Idk, if Conte plays with 2 strikers he usually gets the ball to them pretty quickly and relies on them linking up, which Lukaku cant do, if they just hoof it up to him then let him run onto it and outmuscle, he'll score plenty

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Idk, if Conte plays with 2 strikers he usually gets the ball to them pretty quickly and relies on them linking up, which Lukaku cant do, if they just hoof it up to him then let him run onto it and outmuscle, he'll score plenty
Dzeko can, hes everything Conte needs from a targetman. Lukaku os redundant, agree, so would love if the bought him

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Excuse my ignorance but what's so special about Hellas verona over Chievo?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Lol really. How long have you been following Italian football for?

Hellas = (way) more fans, crazy ultras, proper away support and they won a title in the 80s which is insane, given how crazy the depth of Serie A at the time.

Chievo are a shit ass team with zero history and fans.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Only thing appealing about Chievo was the whole thing with Pelissier, had a romantic sound to it how that relationship went and ended. Now that hes gone, i couldnt think of a more dull club out there. Farewell and hope to never see them back again

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Pelissier is dud, when Corini and Marazzina left, Chievo became a synonym for ugly, dull, no fans football, fuck them, the fairy tale had ended a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)