Serie A 2018/19 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
what about acerbi then? he's even cheaper, isn't he?

btw i'd take romagnoli. yours was just an invalid argument.
Sure, Acerbi is cheaper but he's not Juve quality, while I think Romagnoli is. Didn't know I had to qualify my comment for retards, but there you go. We'd also have more cash to fund a big transfer for the midfield, where we need to improve the quality. Again, qualifying my argument for smaller minds like yours, is it clear for you now? Or do you need a picture to explain it?

Of course, because De Ligt is a much better player already, no?
De Ligt is the dream, but Romagnoli is quality and I'd prefer to splash the money in the midfield.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This is the official end of AC Milan as a super club.
They will be out of the radar for a long long time.
Roma and Napoli will take their place. Their 7 CLs will be the 7 rings of hell for them.

Forza Juve forever!
Doubt it. They have some jabronis they can get huge money for. Then invest it in some quality veterans and next season theyre good to go

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I think people forget that had we not got Conte and Marotta had not got us gems like Vidal, Pirlo and Pogba then we'd be nowhere because of Inter. Congrats to Atalanta, they deserve their CL paycheck. Let this be the start of a regular CL participation for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Romagnoli and Zaniolo. Go hard for them.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think people forget that had we not got Conte and Marotta had not got us gems like Vidal, Pirlo and Pogba then we'd be nowhere because of Inter. Congrats to Atalanta, they deserve their CL paycheck. Let this be the start of a regular CL participation for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Romagnoli and Zaniolo. Go hard for them.
Which makes it even harder to see those two in that toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)