Serie A 2018/19 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Last year they finished at 77 PTS this year at best if they win the last 3 games they will have 68 PTS, 9 PTS less than the previous year. This band of losers can blame themselves, just last week if they had won against the Genoa they would still be in the race.
They've done great job at getting worse during the last few years.

Szczesny and Allison ---> Olsen and Mirante
Pjanic, Radja, Strootman ---> NZonzi, Cristante, Pellegrini
Salah ---> Ünder

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Under is good. :D

Btw, when they signed those first mentioned, people talked shit, but then they sold them which lead to people yell how shit their staff is for selling them.

I think Olsen is decent/good GK. Pellegrini seems to have gotten better when they switched his position. I still think Under is good. Rest looks rather shit so I'll agree with that. Still, selling Radja turned out to be good (last train for his age) since they got Zaniolo who isn't mentioned there.

N'Zonzi turned out really shit. I remember when we wanted him here. I expected a whole lot more from that guy. Seems average at best.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Atalanta needs a draw and a win in next two remaining games. As long as Quag scores another goal tomorrow then Juve will know CR7 has no chance to win the best scorer award and they’ll give up.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Berardi says he is now ready to leave Sassuolo if a good offer arrives - Something about he was frightened and didnt feel ready and now he is.
Too bad no one rates him now...

- - - Updated - - -

Please lose against Atalanta, guise.

K
Thx bai
I`ll never understand this mentality.. We go to conquer everything and we shouldnt really care who is where as long as it is behind us
I mean it would be nice to see Atalanta finish 4th and Milan outside of the top 4 but I wouldnt "pay" for that to happen with a loss..
We can make less of an effort by playing subs and youngsters but even then the aim should be to win!

If you want to see fixed games go to Inter..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
@Alen what happens if Inter, Milan and Atalanta finish with same points. Which team does not get CHL?
In that case Milan end up 5th, Inter 3rd, Atalanta 4th.

But that's much less possible than the scenario where Atalanta, Roma and Milan finish on same points. If we beat Atalanta, while Roma and Milan win their remaining matches and Atalanta win their last match, then all three will end up on 68 pts. In that case, Milan will win the mini table and go to CL as 4th placed.
Actually, that's what Milan are hoping for and that's why they already started talking about it: https://www.football-italia.net/137988/donnarumma-hopes-juve-favour

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In that case Milan end up 5th, Inter 3rd, Atalanta 4th.

But that's much less possible than the scenario where Atalanta, Roma and Milan finish on same points. If we beat Atalanta, while Roma and Milan win their remaining matches and Atalanta win their last match, then all three will end up on 68 pts. In that case, Milan will win the mini table and go to CL as 4th placed.
Actually, that's what Milan are hoping for and that's why they already started talking about it: https://www.football-italia.net/137988/donnarumma-hopes-juve-favour
This is what most Juve fans do not want to happen but this is what will actually happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)