Serie A 2018/19 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
i hope udinese manage somehow to stay in serie a. i'm selfish: they are the closest top flight team to hungary, and they have a nice, cheap stadium. i wanna visit udinese-juve next season too.
I hear you, but I never liked that there is another Black&White team in the league, in fact I hate all other Black&White clubs (Newcastle, Beşiktaş, Partizan, Siena etc.).
But yeah, Serie A would lose one of its few good stadiums.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I hear you, but I never liked that there is another Black&White team in the league, in fact I hate all other Black&White clubs (Newcastle, Beşiktaş, Partizan, Siena etc.).
But yeah, Serie A would lose one of its few good stadiums.
Don't worry, soon we won't even have black and white colors. - Juve and Adidas marketing team. :baus:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
According to Le Parisien Qataris want to scale back investment in PSG because of sporting failures and tax burden, and are looking to AS Roma, and English championship clubs.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Just realized Brescia's owner is Massimo Cellino, the former Cagliari and Leeds United owner, who is a mixture of Zamparini and Ferrero. Looking forward to a fun Serie A season.
Yeah, he`s a good lad, he fits Serie A perfectly :D

"Cellino was arrested in February 2013 with the mayor of Quartu Sant'Elena, Mauro Contini, and the public works commissioner Stefano Lilliu, for attempted embezzlement and fraudulent misrepresentation following an investigation into the construction of the Stadio Is Arenas.[65] Cellino was held in custody for over two weeks, in a case which remains unresolved. Cellino's arrest warrant called him a man of "marked criminal tendencies ... capable of using every kind of deception to achieve his ends".[65] Cellino has two prior criminal convictions, for deceiving the Italian Ministry of Agriculture out of £7.5m in 1996 and for false accounting at Cagliari in 2001..."

"Cellino has a deep suspicion of the number 17, which is considered unlucky in Italian culture.[citation needed] At Cagliari's stadium Cellino had the number 17 removed from seats and replaced with 16b.[66] Cellino also has a dislike for the colour purple, which is also considered unlucky in Italy, see Italian superstitions.[67] On 15 May 2014, Leeds United retired the number 17 shirt due to superstitious reasons for Cellino. Up until June 2014, the last occupant of the shirt had been Michael Brown.[68]

He plays guitar in the cover band Maurillos.[69] On 3 May 2014, at Leeds United's annual end of season awards, Cellino joined the band The Pigeon Detectives on lead guitar for a cover version of Jimi Hendrix's song "Hey Joe"..." - wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)