Serie A 2018/19 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We can just throw those games away
It's great that we get to play 3 of the 4 main candidates for the 4th place. It gives meaning to the matches that were supposed to be meaningless.
I don't think we'll throw the games away, for various reasons. Ronaldo will keep trying for capocannoniere and he'll make all the others play till the end. Atalanta for the Coppa exit, Torino for the bragging rights in Turin... the boys will keep playing till the end.
I'd like us to screw Milan up, though.

... And then in the last round Ronaldo vs Quagliarella for the topscorer award. The last 4 rounds might actually be very interesting for the Juve fans, Maybe more interesting than the boredom of a season we just had.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Milan won't make top four but it won't be because of Juventus slacking off. They just aren't good enough.

They will of course blame Juventus because that is a perfectly acceptable thing for Italian teams to do when they themselves fail at their goals.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Milan won't make top four but it won't be because of Juventus slacking off. They just aren't good enough.

They will of course blame Juventus because that is a perfectly acceptable thing for Italian teams to do when they themselves fail at their goals.
But I would love it if we actually contributed this time :D
They would die lol

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
last year it was inda with pjanic's yellow. now it's the other milan team's turn with alex sandro's penalty.

:hihi:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
you think Milan has it in them to win all remaining games?
I think they'll do enough. Those games are all winnable, the only real challenge is Fiorentina away and they have had a poor season/nothing to play for. I don't think they'll need to win all their games as I don't see Atalanta and Roma winning all theirs.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

It's perfect for us tbh. As long as they keep doing that, you know they'll stay in the gutter. Instead of rolling up their sleeves and working harder, everyone within the club will feel fulfilled with complaints and putting blame on someone else. That's not the way to improve in general, no matter the discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)