Serie A 2018/19 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Watch Milan win CL before we do. :lol:
It would break me tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Milan linked with the guy I mentioned a year ago Florian Thauvin - I followed him for 3 or 4 years and I really think he is a great player - I have a feeling we will be buying him from Milan in a year time - Anyway we have good attacking players so Im not sure if we do need him at all..

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know.. I always felt we have a healthy rivalry with Milan while the one with Inter is pretty ugly..
I personally dont hate Milan and would actually fancy to see them fight for 2nd and raise the Serie A reputation but if they fail or even relegate some day I wouldnt care much for them..
As for Inter - I want to see them in Serie B and not in a scandal or something - I want to see them relegate to Serie B because of a shitty season
They are the "only side that never relegated to Serie B" and it would be funny to say they put us in B but here we are winning 8 in a row and have Ronaldo on our side while we do nothing and Inter throw themselves to Serie B and crumble all the way
That healthy rival bullshit is a myth -- they're just better at hiding their motives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)