Serie A 2018/19 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Soo, Atalanta made 47 shots, 18 of them were shots on target... :D

Dragowski with 17 saves, a record... Damn, I would have lost serious money if I followed that game with my usual bets... Phew.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I hate Milan way more than Inter.
Inter are eternal loosers that won't archive something forever.

On the other hand there is Milan, a team that won CLs PSG style. Buying their way to the top at the time there was no sugar daddy in the football. They made history in a short time and suddenly are giant of football.

Their fans are disgusting the way they say we are cheaters and ignore their insolvent in the Calciopoli.
I hope they don't make CL forever and gp bankrupt.
It's not only calciopoli! Google Totonero. They were kicked out to B in 80s for match fixing. During all these years they were in as much shit as us, actually even in deeper shit than us. Many fans of their club simply do not know the history of the club.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Dragowski with 17 saves, a record... Damn, I would have lost serious money if I followed that game with my usual bets... Phew.
to be fair most the shots were not that dangerous. They had quite a few dangerous ones though. There was a Hateboer header early in the match where it was easier to score than miss. They should've had a penalty too, but you won't hear about it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Milan linked with the guy I mentioned a year ago Florian Thauvin - I followed him for 3 or 4 years and I really think he is a great player - I have a feeling we will be buying him from Milan in a year time - Anyway we have good attacking players so Im not sure if we do need him at all..

- - - Updated - - -

I hate Milan way more than Inter.
Inter are eternal loosers that won't archive something forever.

On the other hand there is Milan, a team that won CLs PSG style. Buying their way to the top at the time there was no sugar daddy in the football. They made history in a short time and suddenly are giant of football.

Their fans are disgusting the way they say we are cheaters and ignore their insolvent in the Calciopoli.
I hope they don't make CL forever and gp bankrupt.
I dont know.. I always felt we have a healthy rivalry with Milan while the one with Inter is pretty ugly..
I personally dont hate Milan and would actually fancy to see them fight for 2nd and raise the Serie A reputation but if they fail or even relegate some day I wouldnt care much for them..
As for Inter - I want to see them in Serie B and not in a scandal or something - I want to see them relegate to Serie B because of a shitty season
They are the "only side that never relegated to Serie B" and it would be funny to say they put us in B but here we are winning 8 in a row and have Ronaldo on our side while we do nothing and Inter throw themselves to Serie B and crumble all the way

Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Milan linked with the guy I mentioned a year ago Florian Thauvin - I followed him for 3 or 4 years and I really think he is a great player - I have a feeling we will be buying him from Milan in a year time - Anyway we have good attacking players so Im not sure if we do need him at all..
Il nuovo Jeremy Menez

Apr 17, 2013
Not in my club.

Thauvin is the most over-rated . To score against frosinone chievo he's perfect but as soon as the level rises he disappears a real ghost, 0 personality . Buying a player like thauvin is really wasting money, so I hope Milan will buy him.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lol you must be trolling
Thauvin is a good player why should I troll?!
Milan have a team of average players (including Suso in it) I think Thauvin is better than all they have therefore I do expect him to be their best player!
I also expected Van Dijk or how you spell his name to change Liverpool`s defense while everyone here laughed at Van Dijk calling him overrated!
I expected Coutinho to fail miserably and while I cant say he failed miserably he didnt really achieve success either..

My only serious miss was Coman who I thought would be much better than he currently is..

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Thauvin is a good player why should I troll?!
Milan have a team of average players (including Suso in it) I think Thauvin is better than all they have therefore I do expect him to be their best player!
I also expected Van Dijk or how you spell his name to change Liverpool`s defense while everyone here laughed at Van Dijk calling him overrated!
I expected Coutinho to fail miserably and while I cant say he failed miserably he didnt really achieve success either..

My only serious miss was Coman who I thought would be much better than he currently is..
Thauvin is an mediocre player at best who can't even cut it at fucking marseille against the likes dijon and amiens, your hyping of him is based on nothing but a silly whim or you are trolling, there's no other explanation.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Both milanese will play in the CL next season. That way or another, they will get there. It's been a while for SA to have a couple of solid teams competing in the CL. The likes of Napoli and Roma simply won't be able to keep up with the financial aspect of the game. Milan and inter have everything in place to get back to being regular top4 teams in SA. It'll be all about the money for them though because they won't truly compete for years to come.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

I did lose some money, not serious money tho. I had those fucking cunts winning, Madrid Leganes and Arsenal both 1 or over for the first half, and the only game that fucked up the compiler/mixed parlay was the Atalanta one :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)