Serie A 2018/19 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Inter will be in CL, don't kid yourself. But Milan won't be (without refs help).
they both were never going to miss out, and if there is a chance one doesent make it (if Roma gets their shit together, which doesent look likely), id rather Milan to qualify. its really that simple

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
they both were never going to miss out, and if there is a chance one doesent make it (if Roma gets their shit together, which doesent look likely), id rather Milan to qualify. its really that simple
No, Milan still has a realistic chance of missing out. So I say, let's focus our jinx-woodoo on them.

Jan 22, 2016
I hate Milan way more than Inter.
Inter are eternal loosers that won't archive something forever.

On the other hand there is Milan, a team that won CLs PSG style. Buying their way to the top at the time there was no sugar daddy in the football. They made history in a short time and suddenly are giant of football.

Their fans are disgusting the way they say we are cheaters and ignore their insolvent in the Calciopoli.
I hope they don't make CL forever and gp bankrupt.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I hate Milan way more than Inter.
Inter are eternal loosers that won't archive something forever.

On the other hand there is Milan, a team that won CLs PSG style. Buying their way to the top at the time there was no sugar daddy in the football. They made history in a short time and suddenly are giant of football.

Their fans are disgusting the way they say we are cheaters and ignore their insolvent in the Calciopoli.
I hope they don't make CL forever and gp bankrupt.
Amen brother! It's crucial they miss this year, this is a very important year for that. They also completely ignore their own relagation for cheating back in the 80s lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)